Your Introduction to Other Users

@druadic,
Oi Will, what's the source of your handle / ID, anyway? I don't think I ever learned that, and we're going on twenty years now, lol.

Guessing there's a Celtic / Gallic angle there... maybe?

Ike, I've been told I have the anger of the Celts or the Vikings and the type of deep thought processes of the Druids and Native Americans by numerous people that have met me personally. I am half Cherokee thanks to my birth mother so I would suppose that would give me my more "earthy and relaxed" side of me. As for the image itself, it used to represent my absolute anger at just about everything that made life more complicated (humans are the number one culprit) and over time this has subsided to a point that the peace side of me is more stronger than my angry side. The image also represents the mystery side of me; people who have met and know me personally are surprised how much they can confide in me what they say to me. I've had friends that come to me with VERY serious issues or personal problems and I do my best to explain "the three sides to every rule" to them. No matter what they choose to do, it usually will not be what they expect to happen so I tell them to choose the best option and go with it that will make them more confident and comfortable.

Anyway, there's not much to know about me except that many of my friends pass away at quite young ages which is sad as they are the ones I get along with. My one Native American friend passed away at 25 and my last friend I lost was 35. I don't ask why, I just know there must had been a reason they came to me to talk with them. I cherished those moments and miss them of course.

Maybe this explains it a bit better above as I don't know what else to say.

Interesting stuff, and sorry to hear about the loss of your friends. Wow, that's hard.

If I'm understanding correctly, "druadic" indeed has some relation to the druids.

"The three sides to every rule." That sounds intriguing. Care to explain?

Interesting stuff, and sorry to hear about the loss of your friends. Wow, that's hard.

If I'm understanding correctly, "druadic" indeed has some relation to the druids.

"The three sides to every rule." That sounds intriguing. Care to explain?

Simple. A friend comes to you with a problem. Doesn't matter what it could be but he or she has a problem. After they explain the situation they then ask what would be the best way to deal with it. I then ask them what they considered the best way to deal with it. If they are comfortable with that situation I tell them that is perhaps the best way to deal with it so not only themselves but the others involved are not hurt. BUT - sometimes offering the problems with that particular situation with the way they considered is the best option for the problem may not be the best way but another way could be used. I usually explain that once they use what particular thing they want to say or have happen to make things go best is usually the way to go but they should consider the outcome of it going completely wrong or backwards to them. If possible to use a "diffusing" situation is easier for things to go as smooth as possible then that is usually the way to go.

Well, I just registered and found this thread so I guess an introduction is due.

Here I'm AnonTet but others may know me as RomKnight if you're into simracing. I pop in and out of gaming and FP is no exception. But I've been an FP user exclusively for quite a while.

I think I don't have the problem of this vs that as long as I'm having fun and FP and VR certainly look better than anything else. Also, maybe because my real life experience with pinball is next to zero :( but the little bit I have played stuck hence why I'm here.

While digging some pre dynamic flippers / old physics tables I came across with LotR Ultimate 1.06 that is awesome... unless you try to play it. So because I have zero knowledge about editing tables/using FP and seem to enjoy a good headache, I've decided I will make it play as close as possible as an YT video I've watched.

So, nice to meet you all. Thanks for having me and if I find some courage to ask what are probably stupid or answered already questions i'll be writing here. And because a noob always needs help, I already lost my tweaks once so I had to start over and now lost my GPU so FP is very inconsistent due to low framerate (using '2014 iGPU from my haswell) which makes tweaking a lot harder.

If you read until now, you're a hero and I have one question to you: Can point me in the right direction so I can find the parameters descriptions, units used by them and their range. Simple stuff... :D I do need help to speedup the process.

@AnonTet Welcome!

See my reply to your message about LOTR.

Hi Guys,

Im a long time user/fan of Future Pinball. The reason why I like FB is that it is so easy to install and run. Also the community is great. I have been on/off FB for a while now. I've built a big FB machine but its in the man cave. Haven't used it in a while. but the other day I saw a guy make a mini 8 inch pinball machine. That has given me a new small project. I have ordered the parts and im going to build a 13 inch mini FB machine :).

You know what they say: No pictures, it didn't happen :D

Welcome.

Last edited:
Hi guys!
Great forum
Found lots of resources here

I am from Italy, proud owner of my beloved 1976 Gottlieb's Sure Shot pinball!
I also own an arcade cabinet fitted with a pc running mame...
And i am a Vespa scooter lover too!

Love vintage stuff and i am so glad and honored to introduce myself here in pinballnirvana.com.

Thank you very much indeed
Have a great time!
Greets from Tuscany
:)

Thank you very much indeed
Have a great time!
Greets from Tuscany

I LOVE Tuscany !
We toured around there a couple of years ago. Love all the vineyards and hill top towns....

Cool! Next feel free to drop me a msg!
Remember!
Hope to meet you here in Florence or in US

Cheers!

Hope to meet you here in Florence or in US
Man... I last visited Firenze when I was a teenager and cultural idiot. I didn't yet have that natural curiosity about other cultures and history. Maybe I can get back some time as a middle-aged man and pay better attention(!)

My aunt actually lives there and practices as a yoga teacher. I'll have to ask her how she's managing her classes with Covid-19.

Aw
Nice... what is your Aunt name?
I know many people from US here in Flo
Cheer up!

Aw
Nice... what is your Aunt name?
I know many people from US here in Flo
Cheer up!
Haha, PM me if you still need her name, Pepito. (I assume you figured it out by now)

Anyway, I guess I'll "re-introduce myself," as I've moved from Admin-Mod to Consultant, recently:

Bonjour! Je m'appelle "Isaac Sauvage." Je viens du Pérou, Belgique et États Unis. (dieu aide moi!)

I still have some mod powers, but mainly I'll just be working on my site projects. I think you already know a bunch about me, but how about Charles @xenonph going next...? :)

Ike, or rather Issac the consultant. Why the name change (again!).

No chance matey, you’ll have to wait until they allow us back into France ?? and Germany ??
Once that little hurdle is out of the way, Switzerland ?? here we come via the aforementioned countries. Will have loads of pictures then.

we have booked a catamaran adventure in the Exumas in the Bahamas for November , so I hope we are permitted to travel by then
Nice!

Btw, is this an advance pic of yours, perhaps?

Attachments

• War Beard.jpg
    War Beard.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 76
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Popotte has posted a new reply in the thread "How Do I Move a DMD on the Backbox Using Script...
      Back