I do not remember

lookin' good !

Looks like a fun :cool:?

question, does anyone know, what is this?DOUBLE SCORING.... I can't understand what it is

Cattura22.JPG

Looks like a mode indicator to show that you're currently scoring 2x the normal rate, likely based on something you've previously accomplished on the table.

Since Gottlieb pulled their manuals from the IPDB, maybe the easiest thing is simply to play the VPX version and note the behavior! Also, we have a version VP8 version here, too:

Last edited:
but double scoring does the same thing of x2? or double all your current score ?I mean, if I have 100,000 points, with double scoring I get 200,000?
IMO it would be very unusual for a feature like that to double your existing score. Much more likely is that it's a timed mode, and any points you score with a live ball are instantly doubled until the timer runs out.

When I get a chance... maybe in the next couple days... I could possibly test this for you to confirm.

did you write black rock?
View attachment 14747

if yes ... how did you do it, i tried your suggestions but i can't do like this
I did not. I simply pasted in the table link, which was:
Code:
https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?resources/rock.3128/

So that's another case of the site software (XF) automatically formatting a link.

Last edited:

Last edited:
Yes that is how I would do it. The mp boxes need to be as tight as possible so rotations are smooth

ok,thanks
so only with a timer, and 4 lines of movements can you just rotate a model? with a single line is not possible like that in FP?

ok,thanks
so only with a timer, and 4 lines of movements can you just rotate a model? with a single line is not possible like that in FP?
You could have less lines ...

SpinWild.set true 250
Sub SpinWild_expired
Minplayfield_0.time = .25
Miniplayfield_0.rotation.z = Miniplayfield_0.rotation.z + whatever
End Sub

Last edited:

Last edited:
Whatever means a number that will rotate in 250 mseconds (speed of rotation)

Put any number for example 45

You can put
If miniplayfield_0.rotation.z = 360 then miniplayfield_0.rotation.z = 0: SpinWild.set False

Looks like a great recreation for FP! Thanks for doing this Wild!

-mark

I had a similar dilemma when I added the new real rotating beacon lighting to F-14 U-Pro PinEvent. I ended up with this.

Code:
Sub BeaconFlasher_Timer_Expired
            Select Case MovingBeaconLight
                Case 0: MovingBeaconLight = MovingBeaconLight+1
                '                              DstX     DstY     DstZ     RotX     RotY     RotZ    Scale     Time
                Call MiniPlayField_1.MoveTo(    250,   511.7,   300,       0,       0,       1,       4,       0)
                '                              DstX     DstY     DstZ     RotX     RotY     RotZ    Scale     Time
                Call MiniPlayField_1.MoveTo(    250,   511.7,   300,       0,       0,     180,       4,       0.5)
                Case 1: MovingBeaconLight = 0
                Call MiniPlayField_1.MoveTo(    250,   511.7,   300,       0,       0,     181,       4,       0)
                Call MiniPlayField_1.MoveTo(    250,   511.7,   300,       0,       0,     360,       4,       0.5)
            End Select
End Sub

thanks terry and bob.

Looks like a great recreation for FP! Thanks for doing this Wild!

thanks mark....
in reality this is a mod, the version of vpx, it is a mod of the "rock" table by gottlieb, made by JPsalas for vpx,(so it's fair to give him credit too ) and that marty2, has modified, it is also good.

in fact this my version of FP, is coming out very well, I added many references on MJ, in vocal phrases, and sounds, I also included 7 music, 5 on "rock" guitar, and 2 on "relaxing" guitar, really very beautiful.

the rules are very simple, (but not in terms of scripts) since they are based on gottlieb's "rock" table, but it's fun to play it .

this table will be my first exclusive for PN, so I hope this table will please you, soon I will publish it .

regards

Last edited:
this table will be my first exclusive for PN, so I hope this table will please you, soon I will publish it .

Simple and fun never hurt anyone and around here there are 3 inline waiting to give feedback ;)

The question is: Are we there yet? :)

thanks for your thought ?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has started a new thread called "Sounds library" in Visual Pinball and Visual PinMAME...
      Back