Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)

Last edited:
Hi,

I have the original game with me.

Obviously this is a much improved table regarding graphics. The dragon, the fire, smoke, the arch plunger, everything is better and very well recreated and/or improved.

However and I don't know if it is supposed to be like that, it plays too slow in comparison. I have a couple of balls straight to drain kicked back form the left gargoyle as well. So, something is not right, at least for me.

I had also a problem when suddenly the camera move near to the dragon's head but the camera is slow too so, when it came back I already had lost the ball. I tried this but since I play only with fixed cam or VR it's not really a problem, for me.

There's one feature I personally like to see and that is to save user preferences regarding ball texture and trails. It's just because looking for keys in VR is not the easiest thing (when I use it).

All in all, a table that deserved a recreation in my opinion and now it is possible to enjoy in FP. A very welcome addition so thank you @wild for this table.

I am so confused!!
@AnonTet is always full of suggestions and critique of others work.
Where is you constructive code and solution to these issues!
If you have posted a table or a recourse here, sorry I must of missed it.
Please send me link, cheers!

I have the original game with me.
Well, so you can make the comparison.
Obviously this is a much improved table regarding graphics. The dragon, the fire, smoke, the arch plunger, everything is better and very well recreated and/or improved.
Thanks!
However and I don't know if it is supposed to be like that, it plays too slow in comparison.
if the gameplay seems slow to you, it is not for the "slope" but for BAM.BallSpeedLimit = 2200
you try 3000-3500-4000......and tell me what happens.
I have a couple of balls straight to drain kicked back form the left gargoyle as well. So, something is not right, at least for me.
I did not understand the problem, could you explain better please?
I had also a problem when suddenly the camera move near to the dragon's head but the camera is slow too so, when it came back I already had lost the ball.
Ok,how many times has this happened to you? this should not happen because I put a timer, to reset the "custom camera", before getting the ball out of the kicker gargoyle.....I have to check
There's one feature I personally like to see and that is to save user preferences regarding ball texture and trails. It's just because looking for keys in VR is not the easiest thing (when I use it).
I see....,but beyond the "keys" what do you propose that I do?
All in all, a table that deserved a recreation in my opinion and now it is possible to enjoy in FP. A very welcome addition so thank you @wild for this table.
Thanks!

Where is you constructive code and solution to these issues!
Nitro..there is no problem.....everything is part of the game, and everything is broth:lol:, no one is perfect, and some mistakes or problems can happen...so,a criticism or a suggestion or what "we" want to say can be a constructive thing.
However, I would have preferred some things to be talked about privately.

ok, soon another version with some corrections.

Last edited:
@NitroNimbus

I'm actually trying to update a table. My very first one. I'm very new to this so I know I will be criticized. I'll accept that.

Meanwhile, I can only give suggestions that may or may not serve the authors purpose. But I can't know what is or is not intended so the author has can write back to me. If I missed the point then I should also be told so.

This is software. Software has bugs. Worse, it can be OK for you but here not working quite as expected for whatever reason. If I don't post, how can the author know and improve it. Also, if it is working as intended but I was unware of the fact, a simple answer suffice and I'll stand corrected.

If what I say comes across as anything else than constructive, then my apologies. I could not play myself without your and others hard work so if I offended you or anyone's work in any way, my apologies.

@wild
Since the table was posted, i'd say that anyone can write about it hence why I posted here instead of privately. I know you know I'll help within my abilities and apologies if I offended you.

I'll answer you privately.

@AnonTet
@NitroNimbus

I really believe that the language barrier is a problem sometimes,as perhaps in this case.

As I said above,criticisms or suggestions, or ways of thinking about a table according to one's vision of the game and experience,they are part of the game,and as long as they are constructive, then that's fine.
There is nothing to be forgiven, or apologize,it's not the case, they are just opinions,which in some cases are not very clear, and can easily be misunderstood.

I am not offended and I believe that none of us three should be offended, when I am offended I say it openly,so no problem for me.

I am also not offended or looking for an apology, just wondering why all the questions.
Since it is for constructive purposes I have no issue.
Looking forward to seeing your table when it is finished, cheers!

Beautiful job @wild! Thanks for releasing this update for BAM with all the enhancements!

Thanks Mark... @madmrmax , but I will never stop saying that you started this project.

Ok, I'm working hard to create a better gameplay, and as i said HERE in TLZ (I replied to Anonet)the physics a particular context,try to fix something in the meantime something else breaks, so a lot of testing,but I'm getting there ..... thanks also to some advice from friends,like @Gimli @AnonTet .

I can't wait to see the "boost" working in every kicker.

Last edited:
Thanks Mark... @madmrmax , but I will never stop saying that you started this project
Thanks Paolo! I wish I could finish even a quarter of the things I start, LOL. :D

Sorry for this simple question. I'm pretty good a VPX stuff, but just learning FP. I'm playing on a cab so I would like to remove the score etc that is sitting on the upper left corner of the playfield. They are on the BG, so I don't need them blocking part of the PF. I thought that I could just go to the transite edition and just drag those items off the PF, but since they won't move, I'm obviously wrong. How do I remove those from the PF? Thanks

Sorry for this simple question. I'm pretty good a VPX stuff, but just learning FP. I'm playing on a cab so I would like to remove the score etc that is sitting on the upper left corner of the playfield. They are on the BG, so I don't need them blocking part of the PF. I thought that I could just go to the transite edition and just drag those items off the PF, but since they won't move, I'm obviously wrong. How do I remove those from the PF? Thanks
I hope this has not conditioned you to put a 4-star rating..... @Bendo

you don't have to do anything in the fp editor, or in the script, just press the "ToggleHudKey"....in my description of the table you can see it....this:
Cattura4.JPG

you go to fp options

Cattura00.JPG

the key on the keyboard
715ocWodAlL._AC_SX466_.jpg
all clear?

I hope this has not conditioned you to put a 4-star rating..... @Bendo

you don't have to do anything in the fp editor, or in the script, just press the "ToggleHudKey"....in my description of the table you can see it....this:
View attachment 19244

you go to fp options

View attachment 19242

the key on the keyboard
View attachment 19246
all clear?
Well don't I look stupid. Thank you so much. Yes reading would have helped me before I asked, but I did miss the extended description. I have this same issue on a couple other tables, so you solved those also. Thanks so much.

Well don't I look stupid.
I did not think so, I just wanted to help more detailed, sorry if I gave you this feeling.

I did not think so, I just wanted to help more detailed, sorry if I gave you this feeling.
No you didn't, totally me, some times my 72 year old brain misses things and I just get frustrated with myself. Your detailed help with pictures was VERY helpful. Thanks again!!!

my 72 year
@Bendo you have my respect!!

stay tuned, cause i am trying to improve the gameplay.......indeed I take this opportunity to ask you, how did you find the gameplay of this version?

stay tuned, cause i am trying to improve the gameplay.......indeed I take this opportunity to ask you, how did you find the gameplay of this version?
I honestly haven't put a lot of time into playing it, but now that you ask, I will, and I will get back to you soon.

I honestly haven't put a lot of time into playing it, but now that you ask, I will, and I will get back to you soon.

So I played it for awhile tonight. I like the table and it is fun to play. Is it top of the line table, no, but it is something you can be proud of. The table plays a little slow, which I happen to like because fast tables kick my ass. Also playing slower makes it something my grandkids can enjoy. It does have times were the ball really flies, so that makes it not feel too slow. There should be an easier way to turn off the music. I found it in the script and changed it to zero. It stopped the sound until I lost the first ball but then it kicked in again. The music thing is a personal preference as I like hearing the sound effects of the table without distraction. I know adding music to tables is popular right now but there should be an easy way to disable it. I appreciate all the time and energy you put into making this table for the rest of us to enjoy.

Ok,thanks,for your info....
it is difficult to find a table configuration, suitable for everyone, slower or faster, this is a question still under discussion .. about the music, in the original game (videogame) there is, so I didn't feel the need to put a yes or no choice, if it had been an "EM" I would have done it, as in some of my tables.

thanks again for your availability.

I am getting a mediation error zrbtrackedsound balls in cabinet mode on launch any help would be appreciated?

I am getting a mediation error zrbtrackedsound balls in cabinet mode on launch any help would be appreciated?
this seems like an error concerning the "rolling sound" but it is impossible that it happens, now .... I want to see clearly, do you always get it? or on some occasion that you have more tables open in the same editor?

you talk about your cabinet ..... but it shouldn't happen anyway ..... have you touched something in the script?

No redownloaded it same error strange. line 6124 type mismatch when setting it to nothing.
ZRBtrakedSoundBalls

No redownloaded it same error strange. line 6124 type mismatch when setting it to nothing.
ZRBtrakedSoundBalls
I did not understand anything

Mediation error when launching table line 6124 type mismatch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has started a new thread called "Beers..." in The Playfield.
      Back