How do i delete on Pinsimdb.org my table that i created

20degree

Pinball Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Faxanadu X Pinball on Pinsimdb
Hi there i do think there is peoples that may administrate the website of Pinsimdb.org here?

I notice that many of my tables is not downloaded any more so, id like in time to be able to choose what table to delete the page; brief make it not available.

Like there is the table that i created called: La petite vie
that is at: http://pinsimdb.org/fr/flipper/table-8608-la_petite_vie ([PinSimDB.org])
that id like to delete. Because i would like to contact the company Avanti that created the popular Quebec tv serie: La petite vie.
Create a new FP table for them as exclusive.

On Pinsimdb i should have the option to be on some table page that i created and click on some button writen as (Delete Table), then clicking on it would make a "Confirm" button apear. Just in case if i would click on the button (Delete Table) by error.

Is there some user of Pinsimdb.org know how to do it (step by step), because i dont want to make any errors.

Doing so, can make me also on Pinsimdb.org; use less there storage space.

Thank's for your time and help. A+

I think a moderator has to delete it. I deleted it.

Thank's GeorgeH

I can contact Avanti, but not today because i have some studies to do about knowing how to use Indesign CS2. Brief find internet infos to know with this software what are the things to do, to create a Quebec french book with Indesign CS2. Like what is the Quebec standard page size, what is the interior zone into the page size. Brief many "mesure page size" infos, so that i can create a manuscript to Uneq (Union Nationale des Ecrivains du Quebec). For creating a french book about basics about Futurepinball, mostly like the free english guides i have created about FP.

Now with: La Petite Vie, page deleted i can contact Avanti tv production company. To recreate a FP pinball for them and ask them if i can use many audios, images of the Quebec popular tv serie. This by respect of copyrights and authors, for respecting all and for protecting my self. At leass the FP: La Petite Vie, the content that ive put into this table was find with the keyword free. Also it dont have audio tracks. The only things that it did have is the basic intro music of the tv serie, that i have found on many websites free; simply for promoting free with no profits of any kind the tv serie.

I think to recreate the tv serie kitchen, but that take the full width of the pinball size. That the oven, refrigirator and dishwasher are also part of the game elements. So it will take me a lot of time to model and texturize it. I even think to put into the gameroom, replace the default einstein poster; with a picture of me and one of the actor of the tv serie that i have taken fiew years ago. I have shown him face to face the video of the old pinball: La Petite Vie and he ( Claude Meunier "Ti-mé" ) was very impressed of the real look alike of the kitchen tv serie into the pinball. Also had told me to contact Avanti that produced the tv Quebec serie.

Thank's. A+

I think a moderator has to delete it. I deleted it.
Hey George, as long as we're talking PSDB, maybe you can answer a Q for me...?

Question: is there a way to contact other members on that site? Last time I checked it's not directly possible, and it seemed like the best bet was to try via GoPinball. Unfortunately, lots of authors either aren't on GP or probably don't use it anymore.

My ultimate goal is to ask various authors if they'd like to share some of their stuff here. @angmarg52 (Margoni) actually used to upload here, but stopped at some point. Would be nice to invite him back!

Note: Posts about Margoni's return have been split out here:

Last edited:
Hey George, as long as we're talking PSDB, maybe you can answer a Q for me...?

Question: is there a way to contact other members on that site? Last time I checked it's not directly possible, and it seemed like the best bet was to try via GoPinball. Unfortunately, lots of authors either aren't on GP or probably don't use it anymore.

My ultimate goal is to ask various authors if they'd like to share some of their stuff here. @angmarg52 (Margoni) actually used to upload here, but stopped at some point. Would be nice to invite him back!
Everyone that needed to contact someone on PinSimDB would do so on GoPinball. But since GoPinball is a spam magnet now and everyone moved here, the only option is to contact someone here.

If the person you want to contact has posted a table recently, you can post a comment on the table. Margoni never posted on GoPinball that I can recall. He has posted a few tables recently on PinSimDB so you might try posting a comment.

I go often on GoPinball in order to see if I have a PM (and eventually if I have a repons of my old 2 years PM from the administrators).
But I have to admit than GoPinball is not the more welcoming site...

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back