Argentine (Genco, 1941)

Genco EM Flipperless Recreation FP Argentine (Genco, 1941) v1.1

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines
Future Pinball
@FranciscoPozo

Hi FranciscoPozo, I allowed myself to enter the tags of your table......thanks and congratulations for your tables

Thanks to you,Paolo. What does it mean "to enter the tags..."? I am a little ignorant in some topics.
Do you speak Spanish too?

Hi,Francisco......sorry mate,but I not speak in Spanish.
tags is this,look

Catturayy.JPG
as soon as you type the first two letters of the word,in list show the words, or you can type a new one, which I suggest must be linked to the pinball machine.

instead this....
Cattura55.JPG

that you added in your resource, now you can also do it here, which is the discussion section about your resource, i.è here in the X
yyyy.jpg

PS: Francisco.....just a curiosity. you are a very good FP table builder, have you ever thought about using BAM?
you could improve many aspects of your tables, such as physics, lighting, and other things.
think about it, I will be happy to help, in what I can, regarding Bam.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Thank you very much for your help. The problem with BAM is that I think that is too hard for me because of my lack of knowledge. I'am a guy in his middle 70's and y believe I started a little late in this. I started when I retired with no more knowledge than turn in/on my computer. You see, I am a self-taught guy, an "autodidacta".
Is it your flag from Italy?
I forgot it: anyone can mod my tables. It would very useful for me so I could learn more.

Is it your flag from Italy?
Yes! I'm italian.
If you put the mouse pointer on the flag, will tell you the country of that user.

Thank you very much for your help.
I did it with pleasure, even if it's a very small thing, that I suggested to you.

The problem with BAM is that I think that is too hard for me because of my lack of knowledge. I'am a guy in his middle 70's and y believe I started a little late in this. I started when I retired with no more knowledge than turn in/on my computer. You see, I am a self-taught guy, an "autodidacta".
Francisco, age would not be a problem, I mean it is not at all ..... I am younger (47) than you, but still many things are difficult for me to understand in bam, if we do not have a good background in mathematics, which helps.

Obviously Bam, it's something that needs to be understood, I don't say well but almost .... I was helped too, and still it is now, I'm helped, so.... I can help you if you wish, you can improve your tables .... especially if you play it in your cabinet, because I think those who own a cabinet are more stimulated to play in their own tables, much more than those who use a desktop, like me.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Someone I don't remember wanted what you mentioned about BAM and he told me that he managed to change the place of the backbox but scores didn't work in its new place. I explained to him that I work only with the backglass in that place because you can see what is going on with the development of the game as they are in older VPinball recreation; IRPinball for example.
Maybe this notification is in VPForums. I'm to take a look.

Yes I remember it too, in the backbox if you move an object concerning the score (I don't remember what the object is) with the mini-playfield function, it doesn't work ...... @Gimli knows for sure.
Dear francisco unfortunately nothing and no one is perfect in this world (except God for those who believe) but Bam, it has a lot of great things to use in Fp.

Someone I don't remember wanted what you mentioned about BAM and he told me that he managed to change the place of the backbox but scores didn't work in its new place. I explained to him that I work only with the backglass in that place because you can see what is going on with the development of the game as they are in older VPinball recreation; IRPinball for example.
Maybe this notification is in VPForums. I'm to take a look.
Hi FranciscoPozo,
What do you mean ?
You want to change the place of the Backbox ?
You can change place of DMD that is on the back box, is that what you mean ?

Regards,

bob

No, Bob, I don't. It's jus that someone I don't remember wanted to transform a game of mine to BAM and it looks that he succeded in a certain way.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back