Support File BAM Future Pinball and BAM Info Guide by TerryRed

Yes. It's the BAM camera that cycles through the camera numbers but nothing changes on the screen. I don't see where that key is defined though.

Press "Q" go to redefine keys change the camera key at the bottom to the desired button/key

Ok. I'm confused - Press Q while the table is loaded? I open FP directly which I had to do to map the buttons. Pressing Q doesn't bring up anything so I'm not following (and thank you for responding!)

While the table is loaded.

But to be honest, i'm not sure anymore what is the default key to call BAM menu (while the table is loaded)

When the table is running, Q quits the game. It's not a big deal until/unless there's a table w/multiple BAM views.
Bigger issues: I have much to learn. The Halloween table plays great (Terry had a hand in that) but the 3 Star Wars tables I tried to play all failed (2 are Terry's). I'm surmising I need to learn what DOF is and how to install it. I get a script error: Pinball Meditation Error. Variable is undefined: 'FF_Init'. Same error on them but different script line number. I, obviously, am missing something.

For the FF_init I think you have to have the DOFLinx.vbs and \future pinball\scripts folder... better add the pinevent_*.vbs files too, just in case.
It should be in the table script, I think, the instructions for that.

For calling BAM, then try the key on the left of "1", above TAB below ESC keys.

Ok. I learned that I had to load the table and then press Q. I got to the BAM screen and mapped a different button to it. I have not tested it.
Regarding the DOFLinx.vbs scripts need: I've read the txt file and I must admit- I'm, again, confused.

Unless things have changed since I last updated my ALP long ago (I've been sick... so no cabinet play)...

...the ALP does not use the X and Y axis for the accelerometer for nudging (even though I told them X and Y is the proper way to map it). So that means you won't be able to assign analogue nudge using the axis options that FP "can" use.

Unless that has changed of course since then.

I don't have an installer.... just CFG files.

If you installed with Baller Installer... the only thing you ever need to update are BAM, and any CFG files for tables (if needed) for POV,etc.

I have a nice default cfg file (which Baller installed) and table cfg files. The guide tells you what they are and where they go, if you need to reinstall them.
Unless something's changed there's no tables listed to d/l anymore from this site: https://speak1970.wixsite.com/slamspinballemporium (Home | ULTIMATEProPinball)

As i've wrote above, download the scripts, put them in you \future pinbal\Scripts folder.

I'm pretty sure that all this is in Terry's guide.

My guide has a link to a temporary MEGA that has all the tables that used to be on SLAM's site. It's in the Tables section.

Read the guide. :)

Unless things have changed since I last updated my ALP long ago (I've been sick... so no cabinet play)...

...the ALP does not use the X and Y axis for the accelerometer for nudging (even though I told them X and Y is the proper way to map it). So that means you won't be able to assign analogue nudge using the axis options that FP "can" use.

Unless that has changed of course since then.
So that means I'm 'stuck' with using the nudge buttons on either side. Thank you for saving me time from playing around with controls. I trust that means to set the X & Y Axis to 'none'?

So that means I'm 'stuck' with using the nudge buttons on either side. Thank you for saving me time from playing around with controls. I trust that means to set the X & Y Axis to 'none'?
You need to confirm what AXIS the alp uses for accelerometer on OTG today. It may have changed.

Otherwise... you need to use the ALP nudge buttons. These MUST be assigned using "keys" (joy to key setting the nudge buttons to a "key"), as FP only allows keys or DPAD for digital nudging.

My guide has a link to a temporary MEGA that has all the tables that used to be on SLAM's site. It's in the Tables section.

I see the guide in your video but vpinball isn't there so where would I go to see that guide? And is that where I'll find links to the scripts I need for DOF tables?

You need to confirm what AXIS the alp uses for accelerometer on OTG today. It may have changed.

Otherwise... you need to use the ALP nudge buttons. These MUST be assigned using "keys" (joy to key setting the nudge buttons to a "key"), as FP only allows keys or DPAD for digital nudging.
How can I find out what Axis it uses? Would that be in Microsoft Game controls settings? I do know what it uses in Steam/FX3 button mapping for nudging the table (sideways) and for nudging forward.

Ok. Found the Guide 2.0 zip and d/l it. Not to install the Scripts.

How can I find out what Axis it uses? Would that be in Microsoft Game controls settings? I do know what it uses in Steam/FX3 button mapping for nudging the table (sideways) and for nudging forward.

Yes, you can go in Game Controller settings and see if shaking the machine moves it or not.

Ask in the ALP facebook groups what AXIS is used for analogue nudge "today" and if it has changed.

They do move in Controller Settings when I shake the ALP.
I'll go to FB and see if anyone responds.
I installed the script and two of the 3 tables I d/l were yours: Star Wars Death Star Assault ULTIMATE and the other. And I don't even know if I have everything set up properly but OH my GOD those tables are AWESOME!! I'm of the age where those movies came out when I was 11-17 years old so I love them AND that table! I just need to learn if there's a way to move the DMD to my dedicated tablet...

Terry-I've gone through all 50 pages of this several times and don't see any MEGA link to the SLAM tables. :( This is the file I've read through: PinEvent Install Guide 2.0.
I need to figure out why my DMD isn't displaying..the DMD. It does for FX3 and VPX.

Terry-I've gone through all 50 pages of this several times and don't see any MEGA link to the SLAM tables. :( This is the file I've read through: PinEvent Install Guide 2.0.
I need to figure out why my DMD isn't displaying..the DMD. It does for FX3 and VPX.

Wrong guide!

This topic is the Future Pinball and BAM Mega Guide... not the PinEvent Install Guide.

Goto the first page of this topic to download it.

Wrong guide!

This topic is the Future Pinball and BAM Mega Guide... not the PinEvent Install Guide.

Goto the first page of this topic to download it.
Dang it. My apologies. Good news is I followed your impeccable instructions for Star Wars DSA - Ultimate Pro 1.06 - Epic Space Battles - PinEvent and it's beautiful. All 3 screens working and the Fire Tablet displaying those awesome images.

Some of the tables have a folder labeled BMP - are they supposed to go in any special folder?

Some of the tables have a folder labeled BMP - are they supposed to go in any special folder?

They shouldnt have a folder... they have a zip file with that in it. That is only if you want the ball texture replaced. Not needed.

Is there a way to put the DMD on my 3rd screen for the tables that have it on the backglass?

Is there a way to put the DMD on my 3rd screen for the tables that have it on the backglass?

Read the Mega Guide. DMDext.exe 1.9 is what you need. I link to the topics for that on the forums as well. Only DMD based tables can do it (without modding the table)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back