FP GoPinball & PinSimDB: the end is coming

Future Pinball
Hi All. last year I built a cabinet using Future Pinball w/ BAM and Pinballx menu. Used an old Dell gaming setup, used an arcade button kit, etc. It's the Big hit with everybody, and all due to Alex and PinSimDB! Really sorry to see it go, but I wish The Best for Alex! And also to all the contributors and members, Also! Thanks!

Really sad to see but a big thanks for all the fun over the years!

bonne continuation à Alex et son cousin LvR , avec son super utilitaire qu'est fpm editor.

Last edited:
@AlexPSDB

Is the site officially down now? It's not accessible. I know you said the end of July... but given there is still one more week until then... just wanted to confirm if this is the case.

If so... any word on the content being archived, or accessible somehow?

Thanks.

I have found 2 web pages for FP tables, Not sure how current these are.

50138-future-pinball

dozens-of-visual-pinball-and-future-pinball-tables-on-gdrive-torrent-384-gb

Hopefully this helps in the meantime.
Regards
Thomas
Thanks for sharing. There's a pretty recent "total-FP" archive referenced above, just to note. (assume it's a torrent, could be wrong!)

Also, I've tried to say this kinda strategically and low-key, but I do believe that one of the best things appreciators of PSDB can do at this point is to upload their favorite FP tables here and to any other pin-sim sites in general.

The issue with torrents and archive.org is that browsing tables that way, you're only seeing names and a few details. Great for when you already know all about a table.
But just like browsing a nice catalogue, I've always thought it pretty awesome the way we could see pics, read a description, and hear feedback like used to be at the PSDB; coincidentally we do have that right here on PN.

POINT IS-- would you or other PSDB appreciators be willing to upload some of your favorite tables here? (we can walk you through it if need be)

Is the site officially down now? It's not accessible. I know you said the end of July... but given there is still one more week until then... just wanted to confirm if this is the case.
Dammit, confirmed over here.

I hastily copied all the latest releases (no earlier versions) of the tables, no graphics totaled about 57 GB, All my files are broken down alphabetically, No upload data date was saved. I am waiting to see if this data is considered abandoned.

I have found 2 web pages for FP tables, Not sure how current these are.

50138-future-pinball

dozens-of-visual-pinball-and-future-pinball-tables-on-gdrive-torrent-384-gb

Hopefully this helps in the meantime. And also look for an interesting site - https://betpokies.com/no-deposit-bonus - where you can have fun on no deposit bonuses, but only pinball is already quite boring.
Regards
Thomas
57 GB - that seems like a gigantic archive! How much time and work has gone into compiling such an archive... Cool! And thank you! Gotta download it faster while it's still alive.

Last edited:
Ciao a tutti del forum.... vorrei sapere dove trovare l'archivio di future Pinball Grazie mille

Hello everyone on the forum .... I would like to know where to find the future Pinball archive Thanks a lot

This is the best we have right now:

We are waiting on Alex to post a link.

I hope that will stay up until I get back and fix my pc.

Hi guys

Any directions for getting the "Visual Pinball (2022-03-03)" set mentioned in the thread ?

The latest one I can find on AO is dated 06 2020

Best regards,

@AnonTet
If that link disappears, you can try this one...
Just click Show All, and you can download them one at a time.

Also I have archived every table that was on PinSimDB site.
If you need a certain table, just send me a message, and I will try to get it to you in a diligent and timely manner.
Carry on.
I could've just liked the post but I really need to say thank you

Nous attendons qu’Alex publie un lien.
le site était hébergé par ovh il me semble, faudrait juste un changement d’administrateur-fondateur (impliquant sa responsabilité du contenu) et ainsi récupérer l’intégralité du site pour ceux que cela intéresse ; çà doit etre payant je présume. Mais c’est peut etre trop tard car la date de cession a expiré.... Alex a du faire un backup.....

Last edited:
I'd be glad to re-seed the following torrents if there was an interest in these sets:
Future Pinball (2022-03-17) (152.1GB)
Visual Pinball (2022-03-03) (547.2GB)
However, I don't know if the site admins here would want torrent links posted, and I would understand if not interested. I'm not about to get myself booted for breaking any rules! Thoughts, @GeorgeH ?

Last edited:
You and probably many. Well I know I would.

I'd be interested in the Future Pinball torrents since there is nowhere else to download anything now. Is it possible to download single tables?

I'd be interested in the Future Pinball torrents since there is nowhere else to download anything now. Is it possible to download single tables?
Depends on how it is packed but you can download single files (zip for example)

I'm just getting them setup now for reseeding, and will have an extra "boost of help" seeder assist to get everyone going. I will seed long enough so there are enough seeders to pass the torch to. Keep pointing people to the torrents and it'll be up to everyone to keep them seeded and healthy. If there are any updates to the sets, I'll recreate new torrent files and repost.

Let me know how you want the torrent files posted.. i can upload them to a cloud host and share the link, or attach to a post somewhere. They are both public torrents so share them to anyone.. the more the merrier.

edit #1: yes, the sets are very nicely organized and you can download individual tables if you choose to do so.

edit #2: both torrents are online and ready for peers.

Last edited:
I'm just getting them setup now for reseeding, and will have an extra "boost of help" seeder assist to get everyone going. I will seed long enough so there are enough seeders to pass the torch to. Keep pointing people to the torrents and it'll be up to everyone to keep them seeded and healthy. If there are any updates to the sets, I'll recreate new torrent files and repost.

Let me know how you want the torrent files posted.. i can upload them to a cloud host and share the link, or attach to a post somewhere. They are both public torrents so share them to anyone.. the more the merrier.

edit #1: yes, the sets are very nicely organized and you can download individual tables if you choose to do so.

edit #2: both torrents are online and ready for peers.

I'd appreciate the VP set greatly , and will seed as much as i can when I'm online !

I'm very appreciative of that but as I've said I'm out until next week and when I come back I need to fix my pc that is having power issues as I don't want to fry my harddrives.

In any case, I'm missing the links to the torrents or at least in my phone they're not showing.

When you are ready to seed will you be giving out the link in a magnetic link?

Question. I have the old torrents as mentioned before so I'm unsure I should point the newest sets over that and then torrentcheck everything. Or simply download to the side and call it a day?
I'm planning to start on Wednesday to give me time to fix my PC 1st

Question. I have the old torrents as mentioned before so I'm unsure I should point the newest sets over that and then torrentcheck everything. Or simply download to the side and call it a day?
I'm planning to start on Wednesday to give me time to fix my PC 1st
ignore the old VP torrent file and use the new one I posted - that's the one we're seeding. The file structure is exactly the same as the old one so just load the torrent, point your existing folder to it, then force a rescan of the contents first before starting the torrent so you can join at 100%. The FP torrent is the same as the old one, just use what you have.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back