FP GoPinball & PinSimDB: the end is coming

Future Pinball
@HailandKill666
You can upload the torrents here as an attachment, as .torrent files have been added as acceptable attachment files here in the forum.
torrents were updated recently, so previous torrents removed from this post.

Last edited:
I am not familiar with magnet links. All I know is they are similar to torrents. Is there any reason to use magnets over torrents?

fixed my pc (currently rebuilding raid so it'll take quite a while to be at 100%) but i'm already rechecking the torrents and in a few hours i'll be able to seed 24/7 at 1MB up each.

Thanks for sharing

...my qBittorrent is ready to be part of the share... still up- and downloading the two packages... (250 mbit/40 mbit)

Visual Pinball (2022-08-09) (612.6GB)

Tons of updates and additions!

@GeorgeH is it better if I create a new thread for this? I don't feel like I should continue to dilute the topic of the original post any more than it already has been.

I wouldn't worry about it unless one of the moderators gives you a hard time. It is not too big of an infringement.

damn. I'm still downloading and at 63.3% only for the 03/03/2022 update. But I could only start at 15% and dealing with yet another HDD failure... it'll still take 17h to rebuild the raid :(

But I'd rather start download now than recheck new update instead of 100% since it takes quite a lot of time and that on top of what's happening at the moment here... kind of sucks. space is not a problem for me at the moment.

the speed of VP-package is very slow, indeed. Still downloading, 32% until now. FP-package was much faster and finished after about 6 hours.
And of course still uploading...
But i understand, this depends on priorities of this forum ;)

But at first and most important: thank you so much to Alex & Co. for the former PinSimDB. Was THE source for me for FP Tables.
So much beautyful and funny tables, regardless of "unrealistic" physics... love to play a lot of them...

Visual Pinball (2022-08-09) (612.6GB)

Tons of updates and additions!

@GeorgeH is it better if I create a new thread for this? I don't feel like I should continue to dilute the topic of the original post any more than it already has been.

Was able to download only about 30gb of the 03/2022 torrent , but I'd like to start (and seed) the latest one once I get the new link

My connection is far from good , but will try to seed as much as when I'm online

Here are updated links to the FP and VP torrent files (most current available). Torrent+magnet+dat files included in each pack. Feel free to share/repost these links anywhere. Both torrents are on public trackers. These preservation efforts are for the benefit of the pinball community, so please continue to seed and share to keep them viable for others to enjoy in the future.

Future Pinball (2022-03-17) (152.1 GB)

Visual Pinball (2022-08-09) (612.27 GB) (fixed)
edit: there was a technical issue with this torrent, but it has since been fixed and recreated. If you are currently joined to this torrent from earlier today, please stop it, re-download the "fixed" version torrent, and rejoin. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience!

Have a great day!

Last edited:
FP is the same but VP is rechecking... it will take a while but hopefully my 90% from before will mostly be the same join.

I'll leave both at 1Mib upload limit.

/edit
VP torrent is stalled at 72,5%

Last edited:
hmmm... the complete 09/08/2022 was last seen complete never for me. This is weird. @HailandKill666 are you a 100% seeder?

I can seed 24/7 but I do have to finish this 1st :)

hmmm... the complete 09/08/2022 was last seen complete never for me. This is weird. @HailandKill666 are you a 100% seeder?

I can seed 24/7 but I do have to finish this 1st :)
Re-download the "fixed" VP torrent file.. there was a technical oversight when I originally made it so I fixed it last night and reposted it. just scroll up to my last post and grab it. The torrent is gaining traction.. should be 100% for some others by the end of the day and ready for some good seeding :)

@HailandKill666 or anyone else who has both full sets...
Is there any way these 2 new torrent sets can also be uploaded to Archive.org?
Wouldn't uploading them to Archive.org make it so it is like a permanent seeder?
Like these 2 sets?

It would be greatly appreciated and would be more of a permanent solution to archiving everything, so it will never be lost, even when people are all done seeding and disappear forever.
This is just a suggestion, but if it is too much work, I will understand.
Thanks for your time.
Carry on.

Those were superseded a couple of times even before pleasuredome website was shutdown so I guess that will be hard. And no point in doing that either since they weren't updated anyway. I still have a copy the last iteration as I've mentioned before but new versions are out already too...

@HailandKill666 or anyone else who has both full sets...
Is there any way these 2 new torrent sets can also be uploaded to Archive.org?
Wouldn't uploading them to Archive.org make it so it is like a permanent seeder?
Like these 2 sets?

It would be greatly appreciated and would be more of a permanent solution to archiving everything, so it will never be lost, even when people are all done seeding and disappear forever.
This is just a suggestion, but if it is too much work, I will understand.
Thanks for your time.
Carry on.
It's certainly possible, however, I can already see some tables in the current collection that might cause copyright concerns. Archive.org will take an entire upload offline for a single DMCA copyright request (they do not remove individual files, they take it all down). I don't frown on sharing it to IA, I just don't want someone to be discouraged if it gets removed after it gets uploaded there.

If someone wants to upload all of it to archive.org and see if it "sticks", they're welcome to do so!

Here are updated links to the FP and VP torrent files (most current available). Torrent+magnet+dat files included in each pack. Feel free to share/repost these links anywhere. Both torrents are on public trackers. These preservation efforts are for the benefit of the pinball community, so please continue to seed and share to keep them viable for others to enjoy in the future.

Future Pinball (2022-03-17) (152.1 GB)

Visual Pinball (2022-08-09) (612.27 GB) (fixed)
edit: there was a technical issue with this torrent, but it has since been fixed and recreated. If you are currently joined to this torrent from earlier today, please stop it, re-download the "fixed" version torrent, and rejoin. I apologize in advance for the inconvenience!

Have a great day!
Great job and thank you for your effor.

Can you post a Torrent concerning Virtual Pinball Roms ?

Thanks

Last edited:
Never seen a roms torrent. I suppose because legal issues?

I have a link to VpinMame Roms, do I post it here ?

roms.zip17-Aug-2022 16:1513.7G

I do have a nice collection but i don't know if it is a near complete one so i'll take that.

I've found one for pinmame 3.5 at AO but... who knows if it'll work on pinmame 3.4 (trying to update to 3.5)

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back