It's driving me sane! Bingo...

ohmwiz

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Hello...

My Bally Spot lite bingo is driving me sane!

All of a sudden if you are playing it and you win, it starts paying out much more free games than usual. F'rinstance, my wife was playing it today and she got 3 in a row horizontally, which is supposed to pay out 2 free games. Instead she got 24. Also, it now gives out free numbers (specially lit) without even selecting them first... I'm starting to think the silly thing is haunted.

I got a visit from a local cop too - he was asking me all kinds of questions about the game and where I got it. I told him that it was now legal to own as long as i didn't actually pay any winners. You can even own slots here legally as long as you don't pay out.

Ken

spot lite

EM bingo's have mostly the same problems...Being mechanical and old things stick or move slowly due dirty and smokey conditions. One of the best sites for bingo related problems is bingo.cdyn.com This site rocks....:rockon:

I got a visit from a local cop too - he was asking me all kinds of questions about the game and where I got it. I told him that it was now legal to own as long as i didn't actually pay any winners. You can even own slots here legally as long as you don't pay out.

Ken

mind if i ask what damned country your in that the police have nothing better to do than harrass people over what they keep in there house.

how did they know anyway?

Contacts need cleaning

Clean your search disks(they have all the little brass dots on them). Also go threw your machine and clean all your wipers and contacts. This should fix 90% of your problems. Hope this helps.

Woah sounds like a mixer problem. Check for shorts wires touching eachother etc.. Make sure all the stepper units reset easily and that all the rivets are clean.. You should put some neatsfoot oil on the leather clutch washers too.. If you have a syringe you can inject the oil in to them if not just dip a screw driver into the oil and put some drops on the leather. DO NOT use anything but neatsfoot oil regular oil will rot the leather.. I would know.. I've been there lol. If your still having trouble let me know and I will take some time to look through the schematic.. Sounds like a mixer or scoring problem.. Luckily Spot lite is one of the simpler games.. Doesn't even have magic lines! Also Wow are you operating this game publicly?! What state are you in??

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back