Bally Doctor Who (Bally, 1992) New Pinball owner, flipper question

gm2376

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Hey All
I just got my first pinball machine, a Bally's Dr Who and i have a part question that i can't find in the manual. My right flipper buttin is really loose, i looked and noticed that where my eos switch assembly is, there is plastic tab behind it that the flipper button hits, then pushes the switch to close. IO see it on my right flipper....anyone know what that part is....its not in my manual...any help is appreciated.

:welcome1: gm2376!

I unfortunately can't help you but i know where you can get some information from the very helpful folks at the Usenet group called rec.games.pinball.

I use a Newsreader program to access the newsgroups but here is a google link to rec.games.pinball:
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.games.pinball/topics?hl=en

anywhere that sells flippers or rebuild kits will know what it is,

where are you?

btw, that's a great game.
one thing to watch for is the targets on the center level of the mini-playfield failing.
if it happens it's an easy fix - just come back here & ask :)

anywhere that sells flippers or rebuild kits will know what it is,

where are you?

btw, that's a great game.
one thing to watch for is the targets on the center level of the mini-playfield failing.
if it happens it's an easy fix - just come back here & ask :)
actually one is not working now...i think its opto 75.....when looking its the one on the far left....is there a trick to fix it? i am also getting a cw error on the playfield...it works in the cw position until the bottom...then it gets stuck and its has to go ccw to get it in position correctly.
Thanks

the opto's are pairs of 5mm led's & sensors,
they can get hit by moving parts & damaged or the solder damaged.

i replace them with 3mm parts.
the ones that look dark-blue are the led's - clear ones are the sensors.

as for the mini-playfield, do you have the manual?
the assembly can be ajusted to remove play that can cause it to get stuck.

you really need that manual - if you dont have it then download a copy.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back