Disband VPF for PN?

wumpledee

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Since PN is independent of VPF (right?), why not just stay here? As well as consolidating the VP community, would it not make things easy in that Randy would only have to think about development of VP?

I have another question: why are there recreations for both VP and VPM tables? I though VP were originals and VPM were recreations. No?

Last edited:
Disband VPF. Though that would be a great service to the community, it would have it's problems. VPF has collected thousands of dollars, so it is bought and paid for.
VP is the program that makes them all. Originals and recreations. The recreations that don't use roms are simulating instead of emulating the rom code. VPM tables are the ones that emulate the roms.

Last edited:
Since PN is independent of VPF (right?), why not just stay here? As well as consolidating the VP community, would it not make things easy in that Randy would only have to think about development of VP?
I think that VPF is necessary and is the consolidating site behind VP, I also wanted to clarify that Randy is not running VPF, although it wouldn't exist without VP.

Check out IRPinball if you haven't been there for a lot of fine non-VPM (romless) recreations!

I really like this Pinball Nirvana web site. I think that I will try to participate
here in the playfield more often in the future! Many of my pinball friends
are already regulars here.

Rick

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back