Hello my friends, I got my first gig of 2009 on Valentine's Day

Tii

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
All
Last edited:
well I live in Pa, so can't make it, it's not really my type of music, but WAY COOL dude!! you are getting famous I see, any cd's cut yet? sounds great for one guy! just don't forget us little folk when you're rich and famous:) so we get free passes for knowing you right?:p seriously, congratulations! It's tough to make it nowadays (esp for solo artists) Good Luck with it, if you ever get to play Philly, pa. I'll come out and see ya'!!

well I live in Pa, so can't make it, it's not really my type of music, but WAY COOL dude!! you are getting famous I see, any cd's cut yet? sounds great for one guy! just don't forget us little folk when you're rich and famous:) so we get free passes for knowing you right?:p seriously, congratulations! It's tough to make it nowadays (esp for solo artists) Good Luck with it, if you ever get to play Philly, pa. I'll come out and see ya'!!

thank you my friend! i'm just trying todo my art,
not worried much about fame or fortune :dance:

113.gif
Congradulations, Tim!
111.gif

Hello my friends, I got my first gig of 2009 on Valentine's Day
hello, john mccain.
so the senate job is not all-consuming, i take it? :)

anyway, yea...
congrats, and if you send me the tickets i'll come!

@ Bill's Records - will you be there??

http://www.myspace.com/timothymoffett

it will be advertised many times on a local radio station
during the preceding week....yeah :wave:

Wow! Bill's Records! It's been, like, 10 years since I've been there! One of the best and most disorganized record stores in America! Good luck with the gig and good luck finding a place to stand! (Oh, and go through the Elvis Costello vinyl for me and let me know if you find anything good ;))

I think that's Big nostril day in Iraq.

Have someone take some pics, I need something to throw darts at.

:cheers:

Hey, that's great news Tii. I hope you don't get hit with the patrons wondering why you don't play something romantic. :awaken: types Vs. :guitar:

Can you do a cover of "Strangers in the Night" but play it your way?
Or maybe "Here You Come Again" played with a nod to "Do What You Like" or "Suzie Creamcheese".

Last edited:
Hey, that's great news Tii. I hope you don't get hit with the patrons wondering why you don't play something romantic. :awaken: types Vs. :guitar:

Can you do a cover of "Strangers in the Night" but play it your way?
Or maybe "Here You Come Again" played with a nod to "Do What You Like" or "Suzie Creamcheese".

thank you buddy!

no, i don't play covers, just like i don't do pinball repros...

i'm 100% original at all times :wave:

well if your pins are any indication of the dedication and love you have with your music then you are number one in my book! i lived with a pro singer for a while in jersey, and while he did others' songs his own just shined! (he was one of my boy scouts, and always showed up on camping trips with his guitar) little did we think he'd actually persue a music career we just thought "hey he likes to fart around on a guitar", (yes, he writes all his own stuff now, and just does covers for the heck of it, mostly from requests) so go for it, play what you love. do it for you, not anyone else! relax and enjoy and they will come to hear you play and sing... )

no, i don't play covers, just like i don't do pinball repros...

i'm 100% original at all times :wave:

Uh..... Does Star Trek ring a bell?

You're dead Jim.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Poor Man's Pinball Podcast has posted a new reply in the thread "Poor Man's Pinball Podcast".
      Back