I need permission to modify a table

mosk79

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Hi everybody. I'm mosk79 from Argentina, and I like pinball a lot.
I see a lot of fantastic tables made by Jpsalas, Scapino, PacDude, etc.
Nightmare Of Elm Street is one of my favorite tables of all time, and to be honest I don't like Pingod version.
For a month I'd made modifications to this table (Graphics, script, gameplay, etc)
I want to share my work with all of you (when it's finished), but think I need Pingod's blessing to do that.
I don't know if he is still around.
(Sorry for my bad english lol)

Pingod, Pingod... IIRC wtiger wanted to mod his Junkyard table and had to wait the entire time we give an author to respond. I don't think he's still around, but I may be wrong.

The McD

no offense but you should try to get permission BEFORE you mod someone's table! what are you going to do if he says no? all that time spent...well run a search on here, PO, vpf.org, anywhere else you can think of, look for his posts, how far back do they date? send him a PM, if you still don't hear from him ask the sysops here, maybe they know of him, then I'd say wait about 1-2 weeks and then (get this sites permission FIRST) run a link to it or ask to post it up here. I encountered just that with a wip of mine about the famous Pacdude, but never hearing from him (AND i got permission from various people here) I am modding a table by him(Breakshot) into another conversion that Capcom (I think) did called 'Gas Attack' good luck with your search for him...

Hopefully it gets okayed...I was a big fan of the Nightmare table, but the PinMAME version needs work.

It definitely needs work....it was the year 1984 when I last saw PinCode....I remember that well because he was just coming from the Duran Duran concert...remember those Brit girly boys....they were "hot property" back then....!!

Ahhh...mod away...consider that table as abandonware...I will take the full responsibility and accept the (potential) verbal abuse for this decision...!!

Yes it would be great to see a new improved version of this table! :)

It definitely needs work....it was the year 1984 when I last saw PinCode....I remember that well because he was just coming from the Duran Duran concert...remember those Brit girly boys....they were "hot property" back then....!!

Ahhh...mod away...consider that table as abandonware...I will take the full responsibility and accept the (potential) verbal abuse for this decision...!!

Thanks Kristian. I'll post some pictures in a couple of days.
Also I'll try to find some tutorial to manage the layers in visual pinball. I have issues with that.

Thanks again Kristian :rockon:

Last edited:
good lord I never knew straight people liked duran duran! here in the states (my neioghborhood anyhow) they're considered to be on the same level as Wham or Insync (Insuck as we know them by) just another fag band (likeHall and Oates) butto each his/her own, i guess...

Pingod, Pingod... IIRC wtiger wanted to mod his Junkyard table and had to wait the entire time we give an author to respond. I don't think he's still around, but I may be wrong.

The McD

Yes, we never heard from him, so I would also agree with Kristian and my feeling is that the table should be OK to post.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back