my next WIP

faralos

Faralos
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flash
It should be done by tomorrow! i am at the moment stuck on learning 'collections' for some lights but everything else is finished in it, oh and in this one, I've learned kicker holes(and timers for) and drop targets! So far only 27 hrs. have been put into it (yeah, I've been keeping track, just out of curiousity) i have about 5 more hrs. to go in it, once I figure out collections, and while it's not a hells kitchen one( thanks for the idea, though, maybe that'll be my next one!) it has a bit of swearing in it, and some risque lines!
here is the spoiler shot!! everyone you see on that backdrop has at least one sampled voice quip somewhere on the table! hence the ' R ' rating! I got the idea from watching the late great Mr.George carlin receive posthumously the Mark twain award for funniest comedian and thought " I've never seen a table done on comedians" I've played the three stooges one, but these late comics are indeed 'legends' to me hence the name of the table! Music groups have been done to death (pardon the pun) but nopt one pin (that I have seen anyhow) was ever done as a homage to comics so here ya' go, by tomorrow it'll be done, even if I don't learn collections, I can still code it, it'll just be the long way around!

Attachments

• legends.jpg
    legends.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 375
your two lower bumpers are way too low IMO. they block the flow and potential of the table. your other bumpers look fine.

anyway, very heartwarming to see you recognise so many comedy legends.
all you are missing is good ol' bill hicks...

um I never heard of bill hicks! sorry i come from the US!
and those two lower bumpers aren't in the way of the flipper shots to either ramp! both ramps are still possible shots if that's what you mean. I can move them higher but didn't want the clutter up there either nor did I want an empty table! i am not a big fan of these empty lower playfield that so many pins seem to have nowadays, I know that the whole object is to get the player to make the top of the playfield so many pins have scarce stuff to hit on the lower half, but to me it just looked naked and screamed out for something, but I can always change it if others agree that it is too cluttered on the lower half. Does anyone else think I should either move them or just get rid of them?

Looks quite nice. Massive props just for including Carlin (R.I.P, man. Wish he would've been around longer).

The McD

um, ok, I never had heard of him, he seems real funny, but unfortunately he does not do any one-liners or funny cracks that I can really incorporate into a pin at all. most of his comedy is stories, funny ones granted, but nothing short! but thank you for turning me on to him, his links are now in my faves, his bit on pot is frikkin hilarious! odd how I love off=color humor but his bits escaped me somehow!
but don't tell me I don't know about classics! I grew up, listening to the Smothers brothers, Bill Cosby, Mr Carlin, Cheech and Chong, Lenny Bruce, Benny Hill, Danger Mouse, Monty Python, laugh-In, and other assorted comedians! i can't get them all in a pin, but the ones I picked stood out the most in my memory. I still miss George Carlin the most, he was the most influencial on me, well him and Monty Python! I am a dedicated fan of dark British Humour and some of their skits are classics! (the dead parrot, the human slaughterhouse, Twit of the year etc.) but I digress, maybe in the future i will build another comedian pin, but hey I can't please everyone, these few that i chose are my personal faves, people I grew up listening to and they have formed my outlooks on, well, most everything. But, hey feel free to build your own pin with the late Mr. Bill Hicks in it and I promise I won't bash your ideas! I just thought it'd be an original pin, for I've never seen one that dealt with comics at all!

Last edited:
Looks funny faralos keep up the good work! :)

um, ok, I never had heard of him, he seems real funny, but unfortunately he does not do any one-liners or funny cracks that I can really incorporate into a pin at all. most of his comedy is stories, funny ones granted, but nothing short! but thank you for turning me on to him, his links are now in my faves, his bit on pot is frikkin hilarious! odd how I love off=color humor but his bits escaped me somehow!
but don't tell me I don't know about classics! I grew up, listening to the Smothers brothers, Bill Cosby, Mr Carlin, Cheech and Chong, Lenny Bruce, Benny Hill, Danger Mouse, Monty Python, laugh-In, and other assorted comedians! i can't get them all in a pin, but the ones I picked stood out the most in my memory. I still miss George Carlin the most, he was the most influencial on me, well him and Monty Python! I am a dedicated fan of dark British Humour and some of their skits are classics! (the dead parrot, the human slaughterhouse, Twit of the year etc.) but I digress, maybe in the future i will build another comedian pin, but hey I can't please everyone, these few that i chose are my personal faves, people I grew up listening to and they have formed my outlooks on, well, most everything. But, hey feel free to build your own pin with the late Mr. Bill Hicks in it and I promise I won't bash your ideas! I just thought it'd be an original pin, for I've never seen one that dealt with comics at all!
late reply, but i said it the way i did because you said "um I never heard of bill hicks! sorry i come from the US!"

that's why i followed up the way i did. i hope that's clear now.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back