Shooting Star (Junior) (Daval Mfg Company, 1934)

VPX EM Flipperless Recreation Shooting Star (Junior) (Daval Mfg Company, 1934) v1.1a

No permission to download
Electro-Mechanical Machines

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Another never before released table for VPX. With four weeks of redrawing this one came out near perfect. Shoot a ball into the star, then shoot a ball in the top hole to fire the ball in the star across the playfield for bigger points. FOUR table slopes and an option to turn off the tilt mechanism. Enjoy!

DOWNLOAD HERE: http://www.pinballnirvana.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=5543

Attachments

• ShootingStarSCREENSHOT.jpg
    ShootingStarSCREENSHOT.jpg
    438.2 KB · Views: 159
Question: when you flip the PF art, do you start by taking it from digital to vector?

I change nothing. I use GIMP 2.10 and MS Paint to do all my graphical work. Sounds lame but for me it saves time and I can take the time to make the images look just about right. I never use vector imagery; I keep the original image and work with it. I know, I'm absolutely nuts for doing it this way but I think the graphics come out just about perfect. Hope that answers your question and if not, just post back to me.

I change nothing. I use GIMP 2.10 and MS Paint to do all my graphical work. Sounds lame but for me it saves time and I can take the time to make the images look just about right. I never use vector imagery; I keep the original image and work with it. I know, I'm absolutely nuts for doing it this way but I think the graphics come out just about perfect. Hope that answers your question and if not, just post back to me.
Gotcha.

Yeah, I can understand that. Doubtless you have a nice bag of editing tricks at this point.

Gotcha.

Yeah, I can understand that. Doubtless you have a nice bag of editing tricks at this point.

Using GIMP 2.10 is pretty much ALL of my bag of tricks really. It can do just about everything I need with transparency, shrinking images, blending and just about all I ever need and along with MS Paint I can get most images done and looking just about right.

ANYONE can use both of these programs to make some photo realistic play field images if they just take the time and have the patience to do so. It took me a few years to learn how to juggle both programs to do what I needed but they work great with each other.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back