Pinball locations - Oslo - Norway

sarahschreiber

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Theatre Of Magic
As I will be for 2 days in Oslo next week, is there anybody who knows where to play real pinball (arcade/cafe/pub) in Oslo - Norway?

I have found 'pinball locators' for Stockholm - Sweden and Gothenborg - Sweden + one based for The Netherlands but none for Oslo ..

The week after that I will be in Paris .. the same question goes for Paris - France as well!

Much appreciated, thanks!

I am looking for a good space where I can play pinball with a good interface. can you recommend any good of them?

Last edited:
I am looking for a good space where I can play pinball with good interface. can you recommend any good of them?
What does "good interface" mean, exactly?

Where I can play the pinball online

Where I can play the pinball online
I don't understand what that has to do with pinball locations in Oslo, Norway, but okay...

You can play a real pinball machine ("Batman 66") online here, altho it's a bit laggy for most connections:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back