Destruk, where are you?

pinballfan8500

Pinball Wizard
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Revenge from Mars
Hi guys,
I'm trying to reach Destruk, but last time he was active on VPForums was at May 16, 2020, and the last time he was active on this website was in 2012. year
Does he have any other social media besides VPForums and Pinball Nirvana?
Thanks in advance!
Peter

@pinballfan8500,
Quite a while back I used to chat with him by IM, usiing services like ICQ, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, etc. "Trillian" was the app some of us were using at the time.

Unfortunately he doesn't have any IM accts listed here, and I don't see any at VPF either. Not sure if he still uses that stuff, in any case.

You'll probably need to ask around in VP chat rooms and maybe by sending PM's. Is BigBangBar still a popular chatroom? I really have no idea who he talks to these days or what he's even up to anymore.

Hi guys,
I'm trying to reach Destruk, but last time he was active on VPForums was at May 16, 2020, and the last time he was active on this website was in 2012. year
Does he have any other social media besides VPForums and Pinball Nirvana?
Thanks in advance!
Peter

Hello. Brian can be quite elusive at times and I should know as I've talked to him over the years. The best way to reach him is via VPF through his messaging system but others like Eala and any of the programmers for VP would be your best bet and it's the fastest way to get a hold of him. I'm surprised he's not been around since May 16th without a peep. If you don't hear from Brian within a few days, let me know and I'll do my best to get a hold of him.

PS: Loafer is another GREAT guy whom might know how to get a hold of Brian as well. Message him at VPF.

@pinballfan8500,
Quite a while back I used to chat with him by IM, usiing services like ICQ, AIM, Yahoo Messenger, etc. "Trillian" was the app some of us were using at the time.

Unfortunately he doesn't have any IM accts listed here, and I don't see any at VPF either. Not sure if he still uses that stuff, in any case.

You'll probably need to ask around in VP chat rooms and maybe by sending PM's. Is BigBangBar still a popular chatroom? I really have no idea who he talks to these days or what he's even up to anymore.
Hi,
It's sad to hear that he doesn't have any IM accts listed
I already asked one thread about Destruk on VPForums, but unfortunately nobody replied yet :(
But it has 67 views
Guess what? I posted it in Big Bang Bar forum :D
Until I posted that forum on May 31, the last forum posted in Big Bang Bar was at May 28
I'm also curious what is he up to

Hello. Brian can be quite elusive at times and I should know as I've talked to him over the years. The best way to reach him is via VPF through his messaging system but others like Eala and any of the programmers for VP would be your best bet and it's the fastest way to get a hold of him. I'm surprised he's not been around since May 16th without a peep. If you don't hear from Brian within a few days, let me know and I'll do my best to get a hold of him.
Oh, it's sad to hear that he can be very elusive oftenly. Thanks for the tip, I'll PM Eala :)
It's June, and Brian was still last active at May 16. Good luck with getting a hold of destruk!

PS: Loafer is another GREAT guy whom might know how to get a hold of Brian as well. Message him at VPF.
But, what should I say to him?
Please message me for idea

Bot have a nice day,
Peter

Hi,
It's sad to hear that he doesn't have any IM accts listed
I already asked one thread about Destruk on VPForums, but unfortunately nobody replied yet :(
But it has 67 views
Guess what? I posted it in Big Bang Bar forum :D
Until I posted that forum on May 31, the last forum posted in Big Bang Bar was at May 28
I'm also curious what is he up to

Oh, it's sad to hear that he can be very elusive oftenly. Thanks for the tip, I'll PM Eala :)
It's June, and Brian was still last active at May 16. Good luck with getting a hold of destruk!

But, what should I say to him about destruk?
Please message me for idea

Bot have a nice day,
Peter

Just tell him who you are and what you need. Be straightforward. Brian is a NICE guy but explain your situation with him. It's all it should take really and let him know you talked with me.

you send me a personnal email about it..

I assure you that the last time I heard about Dstruck was when I did the table World Tour with him, 12 years ago

Just tell him who you are and what you need. Be straightforward. Brian is a NICE guy but explain your situation with him. It's all it should take really and let him know you talked with me.
Thanks for the idea! I know that Brian is nice guy, he's only absent from VPForums sometimes.
I'll tell him that I talked to you :)

you send me a personnal email about it..

I assure you that the last time I heard about Dstruck was when I did the table World Tour with him, 12 years ago
Okay

Both have a nice day,
Peter

@druadic sorry for asking, but have you managed to get hold of Brian so far?
Also, I sent PM to Loafer two days ago, and told him that I talked to you :D

Okay let me get a hold of a few folks.

@druadic I can't thank you well enough for all you're doing!
Thanks so much for posting about getting hold of Brian on my VPForums thread!
Hopefully Brian will see it :)
Have a great day,
Peter

Have a great day,
Peter

You're welcome. More than likely he'll respond but if not I can talk to some others that might know what is up.

Have a great day,
Peter

Go to VPF. Brian is back and has seen the posts. Just FYI.

I just saw, and he also replied to my PM!
I'm so glad that he saw your post from my thread! :D
Have a nice day,
Peter

I just saw, and he also replied to my PM!
I'm so glad that he saw your post from my thread! :D
Have a nice day,
Peter

You may want to thank the owner and master admin of the site Paul (Noah Fentz) for his kindness and reach out to Brian (Destruk) just to be nice. I did ;)
Just a suggestion. Take care.

@pinballfan8500,
You were looking for media from PB2000 - RFM, right?

I'd be curious to hear how that works out. Feel free to PM if it's that's appropriate.

If you remember, tell Brian / Destruk that "nicolas.b" says hi! :D

@Ike Savage
Yes, I was looking for RFM music, but unfortunately he doesn't know where could they be, as it was a long time since he did anything for pinball
I'll have to make update on my first thread
I'll tell him that you said Hi :D

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back