Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Batman(Data East)
I do not remember

Last edited:

Last edited:

Last edited:
@Staff member
Ps: I load the same video, with the "insert video" system, the camera icon, but I don't see it, that's why I loaded them in "youtube"
I happened to see this, so am responding:

Yes, that last attachment turned out to be audio-only for some reason. I haven't tested the "insert video" system much, so I'm not sure if it has a problem. (could be a codec issue?)

In general, if you want to use PN to share pics or video, I recommend the "attach files" option at the bottom of each post. You can also paste that same media directly in to a post, if you prefer. It will still be an attachment.

You can also link to the media in question if you've already attached it. For example, here's one of the images you already linked above, in URL form:

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?attachments/cattura77-jpg.15705/

If you prefer to make it automatically appear as an image, not a link, you can use the [ img ] tags, like this:
Code:
[img]https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/index.php?attachments/cattura77-jpg.15705/[/img]

Which looks like this:

index.php

Last edited:

Last edited:
I'm thinking and seeing that this table has only received two likes ... I wonder why?
maybe i should modify tables instead of building, would i get more likes, or comments?

It's amazing, to think like this, but apparently it's the easiest thing to do,
Your tables are great IMO.

I think the bigger problem in terms of receiving proper recognition for one's work in the FP / VP scene is that the users have an embarrassment of (free) riches to choose from, and therefore tend to be hopelessly lazy in terms of giving thanks to the authors.

@NitroNimbus said it recently (and I'm paraphrasing)-- "it's a nice hobby, and I enjoy the work I do, but the thanks I receive doesn't begin to equal the massive work I put in to the tables."

Me-- I feel like, speaking as someone who's occupied almost every position in the pinball simulation scene for almost twenty years now, I can totally understand and agree.

Hi Ike,
Mate that is paraphrasing, I am not certain that is exactly what I said.
I agree but I don't expect any thanks and it is not work it is my hobby.
I just mod, it is the table creators that didn't and still don't get the thanks or credit they deserve, cheers!

Hi Ike,
Mate that is paraphrasing, I am not certain that is exactly what I said.
I agree but I don't expect any thanks and it is not work it is my hobby.
I just mod, it is the table creators that didn't and still don't get the thanks or credit they deserve, cheers!
oops!

Last edited:
Hi Wild,
My mates don't have an interest in pinball. They are mostly all musicians so we play music, pool, darts or sit at the bar drink and talk.
I don't turn on the TV, pinball or arcade cabinets when I have guests over so Multiplayer is something I am not concerned with, cheers!

Last edited:

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "How to Install Addressable LEDs".
      Back