Flipperless Rat Race (Willams, 1983) and other re-creations with BAM

I didn't even knew such thing exists in real life. Great stuff!

Seems to be challenging but fun.
Thanks !
Very challenging at first. There is a steep learning curve to get the skills but once you do...it is very rewarding.

I don't know what problem there is .... therefore it would be wise to discuss it..I would like, complete this table @Gimli , after all the work and time spent on this, archiving is not an option for me.

kindly

I don't know what problem there is .... therefore it would be wise to discuss it..I would like, complete this table @Gimli , after all the work and time spent on this, archiving is not an option for me.

kindly
Hi Paolo,
I also want to continue this work with you but haven't had a lot of time.
I have been working on Billiards and just bought an Oculus Quest 2 that I am trying to figure out.

I will have a look perhaps tonight at where we left off and what needs to be done still.
I haven't tried playing Rat Race in VR yet but that should be very cool.

I will post here and in the BAM VR thread as well....

I have been working on the VR version of Rat Race, here is what I have added:

1. The new VR room rotation CODE for easily rotating around the table
2. I added Steve (Polygames VR Room)
3. I coded tilt mechanics with either arrow keys or mouse moves to reconfigure based on table rotation view
4. I hope to get a 3d Rat Model that I can code with Mixamo

Heres a video where I demonstrate the new Rotation features

Wow, some great progress being made; just wish I had VR to try it out 😭.

Wow, some great progress being made; just wish I had VR to try it out 😭.
It is very cool in VR ! Now with the BAM VR working in Oculus headsets and with these new features
it allows for some nifty innovations I think.

Ok here's hoping I post a version of Rat Race that includes the new VR functions that rotate the games room
You need BAM Version 348 or newer

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back