Ace High (Gottlieb, 1957) VP99

VP9 Gottlieb EM Recreation Ace High (Gottlieb, 1957) VP99 v2.0

No permission to download
Ace High (Gottlieb, 1957) VP9.9 v2.0
IPD No. 7

VP9.9 Build of Gottlieb's Ace High. Released in February 1957, Ace High was designed by Wayne Neyens with Art by Roy Parker. 2,100 units were produced so this game is only moderately rare. The Targets are special in this game, having a center pin that has to be hit squarely in order to hit a "Bulls-eye" and light the next card. You can get up to 8 specials on a single ball (9 if you happen to cross a scoring special as well). Ace High was the last Gottlieb game without a game over relay, so the flippers stay live even when the game is over.

I released version 1.0 of this game in August 2013. In version 2.0 I have improved the artwork (especially the back glass), changed the contact switches from low power slings to actual rubbers for better physics, added playfield lighting, and replaced the bumpers with my latest designs. I also fixed a couple of errors in V1.0, adding the contact switches on the center target rubber which somehow I left out in V1.0, and re-arranging the POP bumpers to be in their correct positions (they were in reverse order in V1.0). The result plays and looks far better.
  • acehighv2ss9_6Xp.jpg
    acehighv2ss9_6Xp.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 139
Author
pbecker1946
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: JonPurpleHaze has posted a new reply in the thread "What music are you listening to?".
      Back