Bumper Pool and Billiards (Original)

Flipperless Original Table BAM FP Bumper Pool and Billiards (Original) v2.0 BAM

No permission to download
Bumper Pool and Billiards (Original) v2.0 BAM

CONCEPT:
Using new BAM features to create billiards and pool simulations. The Base functionality can now be incorporated into any Billiard sim (Snooker and 9 ball are on the horizon)

GAME KEYS:
The game key nuances are refined with each update. I will try to add changes to the top of the scipt.

Mouse Function is now a feature thanks to Rav and has been added in Avengers Bumper Pool

1. left and right arrow to aim

'2. Up arrow changes view to Camera over cue or zoomed out view

'3. Down arrow flips cue during aiming

'4. "M" on keyboard to turn aiming arrow on /off

'5. Plunger key hold and release for variable strength and hitting cue ball, see 9. belwo

'6. "B" on keyboard will swap players

'7. Special1 or Special2 keys will rotate zoomed out camera view by 90 degrees
The following features only apply to 8 ball and not bumper pool
'8. If a foul is assigned ( for Wiffed ball, no rail hit, hit wrong suit, no ball hit) then next player gets "ball in hand." Use arrows to move Green Marker ball and press "Plungerkey" when happy and it should place cue ball at that location

'9 Adding Top and Back Spin are accomplished in Camera over cue zoomed in mode. The first press of plungerkey will activate the add Spin feature and move the cue out of the way, use up and down arrows to set spin. Press plungerkey again to confirm spin the cue will move back to resting position. Now you can use the plunger key to take your shot as per usual.

For shots in zoomed- out mode the plunger key is just for shooting ( not for adding spin)

VIDEO:
Eight Ball Video

Avengers Bumper Pool Video
  • BilliardsOct27.png
    BilliardsOct27.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 451
  • AvengerPool.jpg
    AvengerPool.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 333

Latest updates

1. Avengers Bumper Pool Version 2c

I am fairly satisfied with the current state of this game !! But what do I know :bonk: Much...
  2. Avengers Bumper Pool Version 2b

https://pinballnirvana.com/forums/attachments/avengersbumperpoolv2b-fpt.19889/ Sorry if you...
  3. Avengers Bumper Pool Version 2

I tweaked so much stuff that I decided to call this version 2...
  4. Avengers Bumper Pool

Improved Shooting smoothness Avengers Theme song starts with first shot Collisions on Pegs...
  5. Avengers Bumper Pool

This update is Bumper Pool Version using Avengers animated models ( Hulk and Iron Man ) and the...
  6. BAM 8-Ball using Bam Beta Version 328

Note : To try this update you need to copy the enclosed Bam.dll into your BAM directory after...
  7. BAM 8-Ball

improved Viewing Angles for shots End of game crash fixes Music playlist continuous/repeat play...
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back