Grand Tour (Bally, 1964) VP99

VP9 Bally EM Recreation Grand Tour (Bally, 1964) VP99 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Grand Tour (Bally 1964) VP9.9
IPD No. 1081

New VP9.9 Build of the 1964 Bally game Grand Tour. Grand Tour was released in June 1964 and was designed by Ted Zale. The artist seems to be unknown, at least I can't find any reference to who did the art for Grand Tour. 1,310 Grand Tour games were produced, so it is relatively rare to find one today. Bally entered the flipper game field late, but Ted Zale (who designed most of the Bally EM flipper games) was responsible for many innovations. Among these were the Mushroom bumper, the Free Ball gate, the "butterfly rollover" that first appears in Grand Tour, along with the use of high voltage DC to power bumpers, flippers and slingshots with far more "oomph" than had been seen previously. Overall I find Grand Tour to be a challenging and fun game, with a unique playfield layout and rule set. Pressing the "4" key toggles between a 3 Ball and 5 Ball game, and as with all of my games, pressing the "R" key will display the game rules and all of the feature keys.
  • grandtourss9_22O.jpg
    grandtourss9_22O.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 152
Author
pbecker1946
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings

More resources from

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back