Itchigo's Templates - 2 and 4 player

VP9 Support File Tutorial Itchigo's Templates - 2 and 4 player v3.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
A template for those new to VP, or those (like me who are lazy). Bonus and multipliers are easily changable. For VP9.

Introducing my new table template! With bonus, lane changers, kickers, spinners, drop targets, extraball, special, and replay score coding in place. There are images, parts, textures, and ball images to help you get a head start. Extraball and special are coded but you have to turn the light on. I've even included my clear texture that makes walls into plastic. Just remember when you use it to give the edge some height and visible color so you can see it. If you're new to VP, this is the template for you!!
Credits: Thanks to JP Salas for his plunger, and pop bumpers. Faralos for his slingshots, ball guides, triggers, and walls. Posts are from Eala's parts table he uploaded a while ago. I did the rest. All permissions have been given.

Updated 9-18-11! Added disclaimer for use and background sound support. Also you now have 2 and 4 player versions. With bonus, lane changers, kickers, spinners, drop targets, extraball, special, and replay score coding in place. There are images, parts, textures, and ball images to help you get a head start. Extraball and special are coded but you have to turn the light on. I've even included my clear texture that makes walls into plastic. Just remember when you use it to give the edge some height and visible color so you can see it. If you're new to VP, this is the template for you!!
Credits: Thanks to JP Salas for his plunger, and pop bumpers. Faralos for his slingshots, triggers, ball guides.
Itchigo~s Template.JPG
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back