Jamboree HS (Bagatelle) VP8

VP8 Flipperless Recreation Jamboree HS (Bagatelle) VP8 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
JamboreeHS
by tiltjlp

Jamboree Bagatelle was probably made in England in the mid-to-late 1800s. I believe that the game whose image I used for my recreation was a Deluxe model, since the playfield surface was most probably dyed or painted felt, since much of the color is the same/similar color used on billiard tables of the time.

I've added a few special touches to my Jamboree recreation, which will add to the challenge and fun of the game, As all bagatelle from that era, my game offers 12 balls. Landing in the center 50 point hole adds an extra ball. I have kept the pins/brads to a minimum, since early bagatelle were of quite simple design.

I like to use offbeat and unusual sounds in my games, since bagatelle and flipperless actually had few if any sounds other than the ball hitting the pins, I also like to use custom balls I have made in the past, so my tables will feature a variety of ball images for you to use. I enjoy using balls that are a bit hard to see clearly, as it helps me focus more attention on the game.

In the past I have had to lock my tables, due to improper and unauthorized use of images, and other reasons best not discussed. Since 4 years have passed, some things seem less important now, so I will not be locking my tables unless I see a need to do so. I hope you enjoy playing what really are part of our Pinball History. tiltjlp
  • Jamboree HS (Bagatelle) VP8.PNG
    Jamboree HS (Bagatelle) VP8.PNG
    1.7 MB · Views: 75
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back