The Table With The Least Comprehensible Theme Ever (Original) VPX

VPX SS Original Table The Table With The Least Comprehensible Theme Ever (Original) VPX v1.1f 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Yes, that's the name. "The Table With The Least Comprehensible Theme Ever".

There has been much discussion about Dialed In being a bad theme for a table. My thought process was along the lines of "Bad theme? I'll show you a bad theme!"

This is a VPX remaster of a nine year old table originally made for Visual Pinball tech beta 6, based on in-jokes among some people who used to chat on IRC at that time.

Requirements:

• Visual Pinball version 10.3 or later
  • UltraDMD version 1.1 or later
Rules:

• Shoot white lights for modes.
  • Shoot yellow lights for fic awards.
  • Shoot green lights for multiball.
What's New in Version 1.1f

• The table pitch is now steeper to make the physics less floaty.
  • The ramps are now shallower to compensate for the increased pitch.
  • Mode start is now lit at the start of each ball.
  • Multiball is now easier to start.
  • The ball saver now has a grace period.
  • The MechaCrash, PFFL, and RJ modes now award points for progress rather than giving points only if completed.

I am allowing open modding of this table. I do not have the hardware to test adding cabinet support, nor do I have much of a clue how to do so. The table should be angle independent and work in full screen mode.

Some sounds and graphics were reused from JPSalas's Ghostbusters: Slimer table with his permission.
  • screenshot_Qfz.jpg
    screenshot_Qfz.jpg
    382.2 KB · Views: 291
Author
Wizball
Downloads
Views
First release
Last update
Rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back