Twenty One (Groetchen Tool & Mfg. Co., 1936) VP9

VP9 Flipperless Recreation Twenty One (Groetchen Tool & Mfg. Co., 1936) VP9 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Groetchen_21
Made for VP 9.09 by tiltjlp, destruk, & Grizz. Groetchenfs 21 Trade Stimulator, which was first introduced in the 1920s, is still in limited use in some areas, though it hasnft been made new since the late 1970s. Played using the rules of Black jack, it was nearly impossible to win at all, much less win in the long run. The House Number were 17 through 21, which made the game a suckerfs bet. When it was first made, the game cost a penny, and you got a gum ball for playing. With inflation, the game now costs you a quarter, and you still get a gum ball for playing.

Destruk helped me script and animate the gum ball door, and Grizz worked his usual magic improving the graphics. Grizz also supplied graphics for a coin drop, but because of the age and comdition of my computer, and a lack of technical ability, I was unable to impliment the coin drop.

The game is fast and simple, just read the rules if you donft instinctively know how to play the game. Our game allows for ties, and tracks your results. Best of all you wonft actually lose any money. But of course, you also donft get a gum ball for playing.
  • Groetchen 21.jpg
    Groetchen 21.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 136
  • f4493f8d9f37f9a4a1800d20631ffcb9.jpg
    f4493f8d9f37f9a4a1800d20631ffcb9.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 139
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back