Wild Ride (sideshooter toy) VP9

VP9 Flipperless Recreation Wild Ride (sideshooter toy) VP9 v1.0 2020-01-28

No permission to download
By tiltjlp for VP9.
Wild Ride has the most modern theme of any sideshooter I have made. This release is dedicated to Stan C. Wade, or Bluto, as he was known as. Bluto disliked sideshooters so much that he PMd me saying they werenft real pinball, and to stop making them.

While sideshooters are thought of as simple children's toys, they can be challenging fun. I have added sounds that will remind you of warm days having fun at the amusement park. To add to the challenge, I have added 3 diverters near the center of the game, to encourage nudging. If you look closely, you can spot them. Because of the dirverters the ball is just as likely to be a miss, or hit the lower scoring cups at the top of the game as it is to land in the big point cups below.

S begins a game, the shift keys modify the launch speed, and the plunger launches the ball. Press R for rules and information.

Thanks to Grizz for designing a backdrop for me. I liked it so much I have made a dozen of them in various colors, one which I've used for Wild Ride.
  • Wild Ride SS.jpg
    Wild Ride SS.jpg
    144 KB · Views: 164
General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back