• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Español, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads). You can change your Language Here!

3D objects in Visual Basic scripts

patrick

Do you know how to insert in Visual Pinball tables user objects created with softwares like Autocad (.x, .3ds ... files).

If you know that, please tell me. :oops:

It seems that the instructions are not far that these ones:

Dim CADObject

If keycode = LeftFlipperKey Then
Set CADObject = CreateObject("C:bbmult9.x")
CADObject.Application.Visible = True
Set CADObject = GetObject("C:bbmult9.x")
end if

The statements are accepted by Visual Pinball but there is an active x load error while executing.

Thanks

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • @ Ike Savage:
    yessir
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    OOOppppsss..
  • @ Ike Savage:
    so you're were talking about the archived originals? on the positive side, that stuff probably doesn't take up much
  • @ Ike Savage:
    room
  • @ Ike Savage:
    where is the unapprove option, anyway? is that a super mod thing or something from the admin panel?
  • @ Ike Savage:
    oh wait, I see it
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    true, but they could also be invisible to users and perhaps allow the category to be removed
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Don't know, do know that if you delete a category all files would also be removed so that's bad,
  • @ Ike Savage:
    seems like we discussed it in some length at one point and came up with the current arrangement, but I don't have a strong opinion on that stuff. the one thing I do like is that I can clear out weaker tables from the main section without deleting them
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Sounds fine to me Ike, can't disagree with ya!
  • @ Ike Savage:
    is it that you want to declutter more of the resources section?
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    No it's fine
  • @ Ike Savage:
    also, just to be clear-- the issue with "unapprove" is that you don't know if the table actually gets deleted from the server, right? AFAIK I have no way of seeing where the tables actually lie on the server, so it's something I can't test effectively
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    They wouldn't get deleted from the server, I don't think.
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Can we get back to the subdomain folders/files, the uploads.pinballnirvana.com folder is where uploads would need to be, just wondering what might need to be deleted..
  • @ Ike Savage:
    do you mind a phone call? probably easier to discuss, save some wear and tear on my hands, too
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    No problems Ike, can't talk now but will try and set this up.
  • @ Ike Savage:
    okay, well let me know if you need space cleared up across the torrent area, because I have some ideas
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Yeah, noticed a .zip file contains many versions etc..
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    Uploading a 1.34 GB Pink Floyd The Wall zip file via ftp to test...
  • @ JonPurpleHaze:
    The file is actually on the server in FP originals but isn't public.
  • @ Anthias:
    Um, so, Hi!. What did I miss? (he says as though he ducked to the toilet while the adds were on...)
  • @ AnonTet:
    Hi guys, I«m asking here as it might have a quicker response. How can I check the ball size used by authors in FP? or at least the default size if anyone knows. Thanks
  • @ Gimli:
    Most FP authors use the default size and don't know how to use BAM to alter it.
  • @ Gimli:
    I think it may be 13.8 though
    @ Gimli: I think it may be 13.8 though