6 test vpm tables for VP9

Thank you JP for the fantastic tables:)! I played them all without any problem at resolution 1280x1024 with a 256mb card! No stutter and slow downs at all ( even during multiball) :)!

Thanks again, have a nice Sunday!

Last edited:
Alright I've tried them all and I like them, very nice indeed. I really like the new default cabinet, it allows for a really nice resized DMD. :)

TOTAN won't run for me @ 1600x1200, though works fine at lower resolutions and looks almost as good, my LCD scales better then I though it would.

So all that remains is to post a screenshot, just had to do it. ;)

AFM @ 1600x1200, .jpg saved @ 85% compression.

Attachments

• AFM.jpg
    AFM.jpg
    412.2 KB · Views: 629
Alright I've tried them all and I like them, very nice indeed. I really like the new default cabinet, it allows for a really nice resized DMD. :)

TOTAN won't run for me @ 1600x1200, though works fine at lower resolutions and looks almost as good, my LCD scales better then I though it would.

So all that remains is to post a screenshot, just had to do it. ;)

AFM @ 1600x1200, .jpg saved @ 85% compression.

Hi StevOz, I like the resized DMD too! Can you please tell me how I can do it by myself? I've tried it but I didn't find the way:verysad:!

Thank you very much!

To rotate or simple to adjust its size the DMD find the lines 55 to 60 in the script, which are currently commented (these ones):

'16:9 rotated
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_x")=5
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_y")=870
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_width")=600
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_height")=150
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("rol")=1

Then remove the ' in front of the ones which start witn .Games... and change the values to fit your screen resolution. I use 1400x1050 and the parameters are:

.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_x")=500
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_y")=2
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_width")=400
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_height")=90
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("rol")=0

Greetings
JP

Thank you very much JP for your reply! I did it and it looks very good!
Thanks again !
Have a nice weekend:wave:!

To rotate or simple to adjust its size the DMD find the lines 55 to 60 in the script, which are currently commented (these ones):

'16:9 rotated
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_x")=5
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_y")=870
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_width")=600
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_height")=150
'.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("rol")=1

Then remove the ' in front of the ones which start witn .Games... and change the values to fit your screen resolution. I use 1400x1050 and the parameters are:

.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_x")=500
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_pos_y")=2
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_width")=400
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("dmd_height")=90
.Games(cGameName).Settings.Value("rol")=0

Greetings
JP

Dang, I knew I should have checked the script, I did it the old fashioned way...right click the DMD, display border, resize, click elsewhere, hit F4 to lock the DMD, then right click on DMD, remove border and fiddle with it some more. :)

Dang, I knew I should have checked the script, I did it the old fashioned way...right click the DMD, display border, resize, click elsewhere, hit F4 to lock the DMD, then right click on DMD, remove border and fiddle with it some more. :)

Thanks for the tip:)! It's easy and quick to resize:wave:!

Hey Bob :) I thought you would like a new Spidey table :) It is a wip, and it will take still a long time before it is playable. I'm trying to make some rules similar to the Stern table. And it requires a lot of programming. So I use it to learn to program a little more.

JP

Hi JP, any news about your Spidey table?

Thanks!

The Spidey table is on hold just now. I'm finishing a vpm table, just a few days more of testing, and after that I'll resume the Spidey table, but I guess it will take many many months to finish.
JP

Thanks for your reply and the info about the table:)! Take your time!

Have a nice sunday and all the best,
Jürgen!

Good work JP your tables and commitment to vp tables amazes me, thank you for so many magic moments playing your creations

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Beers is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back