geez, it's a shame to see people lose their vitality. :(

Ruby, I'm not really concerned with Shocky's mods, it more about allowing someone to change their mind and then having you remove work that permission was legitimately given for. ALL of my tables are done with someone elses work as a base and I have received permission for ALL of them, but this permission wasn't asked for in most cases as these people posted that they are free to use, but I don't feel that they should be allowed to revoke their permission at a later time. For example, my MAD MAG table was made with Bendigo's template, Steve and TMFP are saying if Bendigo decides to revoke his work, then my table would become unauthorized and I say they are fuckin' nuts, to put it bluntly.

Oh, and you can't release a mod of MAD MAG with longer flippers as I have never given you or anyone permission to mod MAD MAG. :D
I have no intention of revoking any of my work, it is in the public domain and will remain so.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: kaufag is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back