pinballdaveh

Pinball Technician
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
target alpha
And now another edition of how to be manly.
You are finishing up a highly profitable sale of one of your restored vintage pinball machines. You drive down to your bank to deposit your money. Once inside the bank you walk up to the teller window and low and behold the teller is a highly attractive buxom young female, and she is wearing one of those low cut tops showing off much of her cleavage. You feel that this banking beauty could use a dose of your manliness, but how do you accomplish this in a manly manner. Follow along in your manly manual and repeat after me.
#1 shoo e mama I’ve noticed that your bank has changed it’s name to BB&T.
What does that mean BIG BOOBS & TITS
#2 Hey yummy britches I see that you are the HEAD TELLER. So let’s go into the back room, you give me HEAD then you can TELL all your friends how great it was.
#3 Hey smacker parts while you’re giving me oral sex I’ll make my deposit, then we’ll talk about putting my money in your bank.
Use any or all of these phrases in just such a situation and moments later when you feel like you are a paid stripper as your money is being shoved in your pants, just before you are butt kicked out of the bank. The female bank teller will have no doubts as to what kind of man you really are.
Until next time this is MR. MANLY saying BE MANLY AND GOOD DAY

Hmm, where's my three-sided die...?

1) She immediately swoons in to your arms! "After all this time, finally, a real man," she exclaims, stars in her eyes.

2) She leads you to the backroom, crooks her finger invitingly, and... when you put your hands on her, her face lights up, and she proceeds to give you a working demonstration of her BJJ skills. When in mount she joyfully exclaims "thanks, you made my day... I'm not allowed to actually beat on people in the dojo!" You wake up in a nice clean room full of fresh flowers and lots of very concerned people treating you very nicely, indeed.

3) She barely notices your rowdy cavemanliness and before you know it, the transaction is over. You walk away a bit deflated, wondering whether it's time to double-down or try a different approach, next time. (nah)

Btw, saw this one today on r/pinball. Can you guess the machine?

Attachments

• 9webcth4pxu21.jpg
    9webcth4pxu21.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 185
Hey, PBDave;

As a longtime user of an avatar from Star Trek: Menagerie, what's your take on star Trek: Discovery? If you've gone the CBS - All Access route and have watched the show, that is...

I still picture Jeffrey Hunter as Captain Pike, but this guy's doing a credible job.

Ike: What self respecting Dojo doesn't allow at least an occasional beatdown just to show the Seifu cares...

GSG

Last edited:
As a longtime user of an avatar from Star Trek: Menagerie, what's your take on star Trek: Discovery? If you've gone the CBS - All Access route and have watched the show, that is...

I still picture Jeffrey Hunter as Captain Pike, but this guy's doing a credible job.
It's hard for me to get locked in very much to Hunter as Pike, since he only appeared in a single episode's worth of content. Didn't help that I found him to be pretty much the epitome of the 50's staid, colorless Western hero. A mannequin, almost. IMO if they had made that series with Hunter, it would have been significantly less interesting, and who knows if Star Trek would have taken off the same way.

So, how do you find the new series? Do they actually try to portray the same roles we saw in The Cage?

One thing star Trek does well is travel through time; in this example, some Klingon monks (for lack of a better word) are caretakers of a time crystal, which the Federation needs since it's the only thing with enough energy to power the creation of a temporal wormhole (yadda yadda). I may not be completely accurate with that, but the crystal is lent to the Feds and away they go... starting the second season. When one makes physical contact with the crystal, a brief flash shows the person something about his/her future in an alternate timeline. Pike gets a look-in-the-mirror of his radiation-scrambled facial epidermis held up by his special wheelchair someday but, being the Starfleet officer and hero that he is, he tightens his grimace and plunges on...

The first season introduced Michael Burnham, a female officer with a 'manly' first name, who manages to start war with the Klingons all by herself. Also of note, she is the adopted older sister... of Spock! (Her parents were killed in the destruction of their scientific ship, and she was taken in by Sarek and Amanda because it must have been the logical thing to do...)

The first two seasons total 29 episodes, and I covered them in 1-1/2 to 2 weeks; not exactly binge-watching, but close enough for my sketchy recall of plot elements to indicate how Alzheimerish my brain must be... did I mention that the new timeline has a destroyed Vulcan planet?

The one thing I don't care for is that CBS All Access is the only way to watch it; however, I broke down and got Cable after 20 years without, just to be able to watch the L.A. Dodgers on their monopoly, and CBS All Access at $10 / mo (ad-free) is a lot cheaper than Charter / Spectrum is.

Live long and perspire...

Thanks. It certainly sounds like modern Star Trek / sci-fi, alright.

I don't really have a show I'm watching, these days. Blue Planet II would have been the last.

Maybe I should catch up with The Venture Bros, which is a pretty hysterical send-up of Johnny Quest and any other number of self-important action-dramas.

I guess I should throw in The Gong Show, since I still like looking up snippets on youtube. :)

ZOOOM....

And now another edition of how to be manly.
You are finishing up a highly profitable sale of one of your restored vintage pinball machines. You drive down to your bank to deposit your money. Once inside the bank you walk up to the teller window and low and behold the teller is a highly attractive buxom young female, and she is wearing one of those low cut tops showing off much of her cleavage. You feel that this banking beauty could use a dose of your manliness, but how do you accomplish this in a manly manner. Follow along in your manly manual and repeat after me.
#1 shoo e mama I’ve noticed that your bank has changed it’s name to BB&T.
What does that mean BIG BOOBS & TITS
#2 Hey yummy britches I see that you are the HEAD TELLER. So let’s go into the back room, you give me HEAD then you can TELL all your friends how great it was.
#3 Hey smacker parts while you’re giving me oral sex I’ll make my deposit, then we’ll talk about putting my money in your bank.
Use any or all of these phrases in just such a situation and moments later when you feel like you are a paid stripper as your money is being shoved in your pants, just before you are butt kicked out of the bank. The female bank teller will have no doubts as to what kind of man you really are.
Until next time this is MR. MANLY saying BE MANLY AND GOOD DAY
#17 ...? Damn I've been away a while.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: AnushDCosta is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back