A Special Message to Cleef

LeeVanCleef

Pinball Lizard
Site Supporters
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Paragon
We recently gained a new friend here from Turkey named Cleef! It does not seem that he is a spambot who took part of my name as I originally thought, (:flamed:) but is a fellow pinball fan from Turkey. You might have noticed it's been a rough week in Cleef's neck of the woods. We are so unbelievably fortunate that we live in a country that has never faced an overthrow of its elected government. I can't imagine how terrifying that would be, no matter how far from the actual chaos you might be. From one pinball fan to another, I hope that you and yours are safe, Cleef and that you're in fine shape to flip at a pinball!

even worse, it wasn't really a 'coup', but more of an orchestrated resistence designed to cleanse erdogan's remaining dissidents.

utterly disgusting, in any case.

What Do You Think Of Them Apples ???

We are so unbelievably fortunate that we live in a country that has never faced an overthrow of its elected government.
We have had a series of coups in this young USA. For sure one or two in my lifetime and now three overthrows of duly elected goobermints. It is the one that happened this spring that is, now, most important. My sources say General J. Dunford is the de facto Commander & Chief and President of New Republic Of The 'United' States Of America. Former President o_Bummer is reduced to lingering Spokes Person of our new republic. The US goobermint is once again printing our money. The Federal Reserve has been given one year to transfer all functions back to our government. Remember the shutdown of our intelligence organizations early this year? That was a purge of anti- Americans dwelling amongst us. The remaining good guys in our Pentagon are now running our nation. Two Years ago Donald John Trump was chosen to be Presidink of our New Republic Of The United States Of America...What Do You Think Of Them Apples ... ?

Last edited:
Coily, I do believe you managed to cram a whole "future dystopia" novel into one paragraph. Well done! Of course, none of that could ever happen here in the good ol' USA, right?

Right?

Beats the what out-a-me. As I may have mentioned before "I'm an American, I don't know what to believe". I have to resort to this disclaimer way to to often. I agree with something Mom used to say ... 'YOU'RE JUST TRYING TO BE PROVOCATIVE' ... Rest In Peace-E.L.K.

Last edited:
More Info From This 'Series Of Tubes'

Coily, I do believe you managed to cram a whole "future dystopia" novel into one paragraph. Well done! Of course, none of that could ever happen here in the good ol' USA, right?

Right?
P>S> Thanx, the 'future dystopia' thing is still making me chuckle. I have looked into this several times and find little corroboration on the good old Information Super Highway(You Know, That "System Of Tubes")I find way more disclaimers and folks saying this story is not true- Not that I'm jaded or anything BUT that leads me to believe it even more.

Attachments

• Series_of_Tubes_-_Senator_Ted_Stevens (online-audio-converter.com).mp3
    121.5 KB · Views: 254
Last edited:
I was looking up this book as an example of a surprisingly-good future dystopia novel and was surprised to see there's even a "dystopian" genre! No longer a sci-fi subgenre but a dad-gum honest to god genre! And yeah, this one's by that Albert Brooks! Very Vonnegutty. Man, Vonnegut could knock out classic future dystopia during an afternoon nap.

Screenshot (5).png

We were just watching 'Half Baked' an extremely youthful looking Jon Stewart played the "Enhancement Smoker" Who thought everything went better with weed.:sunny:

Last edited:
The King(Dollar) Is Dead !

October 1 , 2016 is a date that will belong to history. The reviled Federal Reserve Note is gone.The "King" Dollar or 'Petro" Dollar is replaced by The "Treasury Reserve Note" The new U.S. Treasury is in Reno(of all places?) and sits on Indian land(WOW)..Say what you want about the Dollar but is well positioned at the top of the IMF's S.D.R. pile @ 50%. The TRN is backed by gold(still on loan from &with a huge THANK YOU to the W.D.S.) and public assets. Vlad Putin was the last to sign on with the international currency reset. It is reported Putin was holding out for Dunford to publicly stand in for President Obama. That can-O-worms remains to be opened. I can't imagine what would force Obama to step down before November 8Th. There are others now claiming General Dunford is superseded by freeking Paul Ryan??? With General Joe as VP... The Big News >>>The UNITED STATES OF AMERICA CORPORATION is officially bankrupt and dissolved along with over 100 Trillion in illegal debt. For the first time since 1871 The Constitutional Law Of The USA is to be re-instated.

:rockon: Folks, We Have Our Republic Back !!! :rockon:

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back