Am I nuts?

If you still have it , get those door latch levers, hardware(clips) and rods. I have had to replace that stuff twice on '92 Toyota. Get the outside handle too. The 'Pink Floyd', nice mellow touch.

She passed away last November....

I didn't even realize I had Floyd on in the background until I saw the video!! FLOYD RULES!!

7bbf30d7ff929187b7c69190dd1077fb.jpg

LOL, I just found this again. I junked the old one after I got everything useful from it. I'm still driving the new one to this day. I think I have 127k on it, still running perfect. A few more upgrades, I put sound deadening material in (after stripping the interior), remote start/keyless entry, and a proper 7" touchscreen (it fits like it was designed to go there). It also has keyless start via keyfob, with a kill switch. I had to move the A/C Heater controls to the bottom of the center console, so I could move the touchscreen up.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_151026181[1].jpg
    IMG_20191012_151026181[1].jpg
    4 MB · Views: 100
LOL, I just found this again. I junked the old one after I got everything useful from it. I'm still driving the new one to this day. I think I have 127k on it, still running perfect. A few more upgrades, I put sound deadening material in (after stripping the interior), remote start/keyless entry, and a proper 7" touchscreen (it fits like it was designed to go there). It also has keyless start via keyfob, with a kill switch. I had to move the A/C Heater controls to the bottom of the center console, so I could move the touchscreen up.
Funny... out of nowhere at all, I put on "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" the other day. It must have been three decades, or so.

I mean it's not like I hate the Floyd now or anything, but I was thinking -man- have my musical tastes shifted, since then. oO

I have always loved Floyd!

Going on 6 years now...
Not sure I understand everything going on there, but if I was driving these days, I'd definitely want one or more hidden kill switches.

Actually, maybe there's a way I could rig something up if I go ahead and make myself an ebike for this coming spring. Something I could remove from... the electrical / motor assembly, perhaps?

Hey, I work in the world's largest shooting gallery, Chicago. I was hooking up my remote start, and other stuff when I realized I had to cut the ignition wire. Then I thought, "how can I use this"? My ignition switch (keyswitch) is worn out (a common problem for this car). When turning off the car, if I don't turn it all the way back, you can start it with a screwdriver. You can take the keys out while it's running and everything. Having a hidden kill switch provides a little better security without having to change the ignition, and all of the locks. Besides, it goes well with my ejector switch....

Ejector switch.JPG

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back