Am I nuts?

If you still have it , get those door latch levers, hardware(clips) and rods. I have had to replace that stuff twice on '92 Toyota. Get the outside handle too. The 'Pink Floyd', nice mellow touch.

She passed away last November....

I didn't even realize I had Floyd on in the background until I saw the video!! FLOYD RULES!!

7bbf30d7ff929187b7c69190dd1077fb.jpg

LOL, I just found this again. I junked the old one after I got everything useful from it. I'm still driving the new one to this day. I think I have 127k on it, still running perfect. A few more upgrades, I put sound deadening material in (after stripping the interior), remote start/keyless entry, and a proper 7" touchscreen (it fits like it was designed to go there). It also has keyless start via keyfob, with a kill switch. I had to move the A/C Heater controls to the bottom of the center console, so I could move the touchscreen up.

Attachments

• IMG_20191012_151026181[1].jpg
    IMG_20191012_151026181[1].jpg
    4 MB · Views: 100
LOL, I just found this again. I junked the old one after I got everything useful from it. I'm still driving the new one to this day. I think I have 127k on it, still running perfect. A few more upgrades, I put sound deadening material in (after stripping the interior), remote start/keyless entry, and a proper 7" touchscreen (it fits like it was designed to go there). It also has keyless start via keyfob, with a kill switch. I had to move the A/C Heater controls to the bottom of the center console, so I could move the touchscreen up.
Funny... out of nowhere at all, I put on "Shine On You Crazy Diamond" the other day. It must have been three decades, or so.

I mean it's not like I hate the Floyd now or anything, but I was thinking -man- have my musical tastes shifted, since then. oO

I have always loved Floyd!

Going on 6 years now...
Not sure I understand everything going on there, but if I was driving these days, I'd definitely want one or more hidden kill switches.

Actually, maybe there's a way I could rig something up if I go ahead and make myself an ebike for this coming spring. Something I could remove from... the electrical / motor assembly, perhaps?

Hey, I work in the world's largest shooting gallery, Chicago. I was hooking up my remote start, and other stuff when I realized I had to cut the ignition wire. Then I thought, "how can I use this"? My ignition switch (keyswitch) is worn out (a common problem for this car). When turning off the car, if I don't turn it all the way back, you can start it with a screwdriver. You can take the keys out while it's running and everything. Having a hidden kill switch provides a little better security without having to change the ignition, and all of the locks. Besides, it goes well with my ejector switch....

Ejector switch.JPG

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back