Amazing Spider-man 2009

Table is finished and uploaded to PN.....

Attachments

• ASM2009screenshot.jpg
    ASM2009screenshot.jpg
    472 KB · Views: 396
Love your new table of Spidey Bob :D

Great work , thanks a lot for your hard work,

Matt :)

Great table, much more challenging than version 1.0.:appl:
If I had´not purchased my trophy at your shop, it would be yours for this recreation!:lolsign::gone:

Were Can I Get The 7 Digit Rom At For ASM?

Attachments

• spiderm7.zip
    9.4 KB · Views: 402
Great Table Bob !!! Just Got Done Playing It . Great Job!!!! Love Your Tables!!!

Amazing job Bob, thank you! :)

Thanks for the comments! It makes me think I should have started a release thread here.... :) I just don't like starting a release thread and having it be idle, I like to chat in my threads. :)

I'm very happy with how this table turned out.

If you notice the lights on the right side of the table are brighter than those on the left side, that is because they are wall based lights and I like the VP rendered shadows on the table, so the shadow actually shadows those lights on the right by the sidewall. If you turn off VP shadows they will get brighter. I guess, to have done this right, I would need to create my own table shadows in Photoshop and have them under the lights and then turn off VP's shadows, but you learn as you go and there is no manual for this stuff. :)

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back