Stern avengers

Wow, cela a l'air incroyable! Envisagez-vous de sortir bientôt?

Wow, this looks incredible! Are you planning to release anytime soon?

Last edited:
je l'avais presque oubliée )))) fallait que je résolve la rampe centrale , j'ai essayé par la façon naturelle , mais la bille n'a pas suffisamment d'énergie pour le looping. Donc je vais me rabattre sur la solution bam , et la correction de valeur de la gravité.

trad. google
I almost forgot about it)))) I failed to solve the central ramp, I tried by the natural way, but the ball does not have enough energy for the looping. So I'm going to fall back on the bam solution, and the gravity value correction.

Last edited:
Vous souhaitez publier le tableau dans WIP? Je peux vous aider à résoudre les problèmes.

Want to post the table in WIP? I can help troubleshoot.

si vous voulez je peux vous l'envoyer , et vous en faites ce que vous en voulez de votre coté...
de toute façon rien ne m'empêchera de continuer du mien...
j'aurai aimé integrer quelques video et ost de spk , mais pinball browser 7.56 , n'arrive pas à l'ouvrir , çà bloque niveau son , Stern a du modifier quelques choses (source oga83).

je vais essayer avec la physique de unity , si sans tricherie la physique de la bille est respectée naturellement (comme le véritable).
pour un meilleur rendu de la physique , je te conseille de désactiver TOUT les smooth , éliminer TOUT les ornements....bref avoir le moins de polygones possibles.
mes réglages sont pente 6,5° , billes 80 grs gravité 9810

Last edited:
Avez-vous un lien google ou quelque chose où je peux l'obtenir? Ou vous joindre à cette conversation? ne pense pas que mon e-mail peut gérer la taille du fichier. Et merci, je comprends le son / la vidéo, les ornements, etc.

Avez-vous un lien google ou quelque chose où je peux l'obtenir? Ou vous joindre à cette conversation? ne pense pas que mon e-mail peut gérer la taille du fichier. Et merci, je comprends le son / la vidéo, les ornements, etc.
It can be attached right here if Fastdraw is okay with that.

I believe it can also be attached in a private conversation, if that's preferable.

@ike it's done
@ rud regarde dans ta messagerie tu as du la recevoir
il y a la table technique , tu peux en recuperer d'autres dans le manuel Stern , ainsi que le sd cards .91 (mais pour l'instant pinball browser n'arrive pas a l'ouvrir).
look in your mailbox you must have received it
there is the technical table, you can get others in the Stern manual, as well as the sd cards .91 (but for the moment pinball browser can not open it).

le 'magnet de la tour' ainsi que le passage sous la pf sont fonctionnels mais non codés en condition de jeu , seulement via touche test .

sd cards : https://f002.backblazeb2.com/file/gamecode/avengers_infinity_le-0_91_0.Release.8G.sdcard.raw.zip

Last edited:
la rampe centrale doit être réalisable .
j'y suis arrivé à la 3e tentative. avec un looping

I think the ramp would perform better if you straighten out the first curve to the right. Have it go straight into the overhead loop.

Dynamic flippers might improve it also.

I think the ramp would perform better if you straighten out the first curve to the right. Have it go straight into the overhead loop.

Dynamic flippers might improve it also.
can you try to set the physics correctly?

View attachment loop.mp4

Attachments

• looping.fpt
    397.5 KB · Views: 66
I managed to get it to work reasonably well. I think the ball was hitting the section of the loop at the red arrow in the screen shot below. I added a wall in an attempt to keep the ball from hitting it. There is a small area that the ball can still hit but it doesn't seem to affect the ball that much. I suggest you change the model so the ball cannot hit that section of the loop. I had to add a kicker to the discharge of the loop. You might be able to remove the kicker if you fix the ramp.

looping.png

Attachments

• looping.zip
    194.2 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
my 2cents on a very quick test.

I was able to send the ball through the loop more or less consistently from a cradled ball (which is always mode difficult because the lack of speed).

The loop entry though, is a problem. I could only make it by adjusting the ramp before the loop.

But even the exit seems to have a "scoop" shape so the ball was stuck there. Obviously, if the ball goes faster that won't happen. It suggests to me that the exit also is a problem with the model.

Hopefully others can confirm.

/edit
GeorgeH image clearly shows the problem in my opinion.

Last edited:
@AnonTet My findings pretty much verified yours. I think the ball was hitting a section of the loop at the entrance to the loop. I also had to add a kicker at the exit of the loop. The exit to the loop has a flat section. With this section of the loop flat against the playfield, the ball has to go uphill because of the slope of the entire table which I changed to 6.8. If the exit of the loop went down more, you probably wouldn't need to have a kicker.

Last edited:
I'm not sure the exit is that flat. More like a "V" or "U".

I did notice the ball going back and forth until it stopped and never exited the ramp hence the need the need for the extra kicker unless you send it harder but at the cost of the ball flying off the loop a few times.

The model, in my opinion, needs to be corrected on both entry and exit.

Well OK, You are right. The whole loop is U shaped but it looks like the bottom of the U is flat against the playfield at the exit or very nearly so, which makes the ball go uphill. Anyway, I think @fastdraw has some ideas now on how to fix it.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "How did you like that movie / TV show / book?".
      Back