Williams backbox banzai run. work 100%

A while back, a few of us thought about creating a Banzai Run table since we knew we could add a playfield to the backbox. The problem is there is not a way to replicate the physics of how the original table works.

Good job. Mini-playfield as a guess?

A while back, a few of us thought about creating a Banzai Run table since we knew we could add a playfield to the backbox. The problem is there is not a way to replicate the physics of how the original table works.
100% opérationnelle , il suffit maintenant de programmer la trajectoire de la moto.

Good job. Mini-playfield as a guess?
à la base c'était pour démontrer qu'une seule valeur de gravité était suffisante . Elle peut facilement être répliquée en fss ou VR (en réelle backbox 3d).

23.jpg

Attachments

• ban.jpg
    ban.jpg
    125.9 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
100% opérationnelle , il suffit maintenant de programmer la trajectoire de la moto.
It functions but it is not really like the original table. That is OK though. The flippers on the original table are dished so you can catch the ball. I think you will see what I mean if you watch some videos of the real table. If the slope of the playfield for the backbox could be changed to 90%, the physics would work but FP is limited to 10% slope.

It functions but it is not really like the original table. That is OK though. The flippers on the original table are dished so you can catch the ball. I think you will see what I mean if you watch some videos of the real table. If the slope of the playfield for the backbox could be changed to 90%, the physics would work but FP is limited to 10% slope.
les rotations flippers sont comme la table réelle (52 and -52).
merci pour l'information concernant l'inclinaison de la bg , actuellement je l'avais mis à -90° d'angle , je vais la passer à -80°.

it's ok for slope BG : 55.jpg

Last edited:
les rotations flippers sont comme la table réelle (52 and -52).
merci pour l'information concernant l'inclinaison de la bg , actuellement je l'avais mis à -90° d'angle , je vais la passer à -80°.

it's ok for slope BG : View attachment 16290

Great looks great.
Will you use Ghostmachine Table with the Backglas to make it playable ?

perhaps
but no guarantee, if others want to do it that will suit me.

I watched this video of the backbox on a real table and your version looks pretty close:

the flashers are very spectacular on this table. it are split? 2 in 1
what are the technical data of the flashers used.
how many lumens?
super lightshow

Last edited:
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back