Bagatelle images always appreciated

tiltjlp

PN co-founder
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Flying Trapeze 1934
While I have lots of Bagatelle images, many are poor quality. Since most Bagatelle are home-sale games, images are likely to turn up anywhere. If you find anything at all, please send it to me at [email protected]. I can handle files up to 10MB. Thanks.

John

Thanks Ut2

I search eBay all the time, and I've doe a Google search on bagatelle, but never on bagatelle pinball. I've saved the results and will take a closer look a bit later.

John

tiltjlp said:
While I have lots of Bagatelle images, many are poor quality. Since most Bagatelle are home-sale games, images are likely to turn up anywhere. If you find anything at all, please send it to me at [email protected]. Thanks.

John

1.send me some and i'll try to improve them.
2.I don't quite understand Bagatelle,does this refer to 1 or many ?
p.s.Does your Juno have attachment limits ?
I know they do. :(

Still need bagatelle images

I deleted all my images when I left the Internet for health reasons last year. I had to, or I would never have left my computer. So if anyone has any bagatelle or coin-op images, send them to me at [email protected]. And since there is a file size limit, although I'm not sure what it is, send the as small jpg images. I can always increase their size and convert them to other formats if needed.

And bagatelle is one of those weird words that tis both singular and plural. Any help at all will be appreciated. And please keep any e-mails pinball related. I don't really care to hear about any problems that occurred while I was gone. Let's leave the past behine us and move ahead.

tiltjlp

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back