Ball Tracking demo with chosen IMAGES!

druadic

20+ YEARS as a VP author. How time flies...
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Anything before 1939 (pre war), Firepower II, Agents 777
Here is the SAME program but with MY CHOSEN ball images; a nice white glass ball and blue glass ball! Same with the score tracking as on the original ball tracking demo! No matter how you shoot the balls, be it one at a time or all four continuously, the scoring is perfect! 300 for each white ball and 600 for the blue ball!

These are the same balls I am using in my WIP: Genco's Good Luck from 1932. The BALLSET is available (8 colors) in the download section of PN.

ActiveBall.Image = "blue" AND ActiveBall.Image = "white" has been replaced instead of ActiveBall.Color = vbblue / vbwhite. Change the name in " " (quotes) to your desired name from your image gallery in the VP table!

Thanks once again to Rascal and Sleepy for all their help!!!! Kudos my friends!!! :)

Thanks guys!

Enjoy the demo!

d

REMOVED FOR BOB.

Thanks for the demos Will. I have so many demos that if I ever find the time to check them out I'm sure that even I'll be able to learn a few new things.

And it takes Pinball Nirvana Forums' folks to figure this out ;) <------------------------------------------------

It's been figured out for years.... Whoever pointed Rascal to this thread just helped you to understand it. Ever hear of VPplus?

It's been figured out for years.... Whoever pointed Rascal to this thread just helped you to understand it. Ever hear of VPplus?

VPplus? Nope.

I made this demo because there isn't one out there. Simplistic enough. I wanted to help folks out there because it's nuts to sift through lines of code just to find this stuff. Also, it just isn't right.

With this demo, it's easy to use and drop into another WIP. That's all and that's why I did this.

And Bob, if it wasn't for Rascal and Sleepy I couldn't have gotten this. A little inspiration goes a long way.

I'm happy that there is FINALLY a demo out there for all authors to use and figure out. If we had a "book" of demos, this issue would have been fixed already. Just because "this has been done for years" doesn't mean it really has. A demo should have been made for everyone to use. I rest my case.

d

REMOVED FOR BOB

REMOVED FOR BOB

And it takes Pinball Nirvana Forums' folks to figure this out :wink: <------------------------------------------------

Bob, actually it does. Where is this demo from years ago? I didn't see one.

I NEVER said there was a DEMO doing ONLY what you wanted it to DO.... I was just QUOTING the POLITICAL part of YOUR post STATING that it took FOLKS from PN to figure this ALL out, when in ACTUALITY, it was a FOLK from VPF (Rascal) who came over and EXPLAINED it to you with a DEMO.

DEMOS are GREAT! WE can NEVER have TOO many DEMOS.... BUT we can have TOO many words in ALL CAPS! :)

Your signature is too damn BIG! It takes forever to scroll past it.... Did you ever think about making WIP threads, instead of a WIP signature?
:cheers:

I NEVER said there was a DEMO doing ONLY what you wanted it to DO.... I was just QUOTING the POLITICAL part of YOUR post STATING that it took FOLKS from PN to figure this ALL out, when in ACTUALITY, it was a FOLK from VPF (Rascal) who came over and EXPLAINED it to you with a DEMO.

DEMOS are GREAT! WE can NEVER have TOO many DEMOS.... BUT we can have TOO many words in ALL CAPS! :)

:cheers:

Bob;

I admit, you're right. Alright, I give credit to anyone who helped with this demo. I think that works out better don't you? ;)

AS FOR CAPS, I DON'T LIKE THEM TOO MUCH BUT WHAT THE HELL - IF IT BOTHERS YOU BOB I'LL KEEP USING THEM.....

Just joking. I love to pull your chain now and then and see your reactions.

d

I'll keep my sig just the way it is to drive you nuts Bob. I love ya pal :) Your complaints, your gripes. Just love it.

You're more than welcome to yank my chain, in fact, I insist that you do. :)

You don't have to edit your posts for me, but you can edit that ridiculously long Signature of yours.

:wtf:

You're more than welcome to yank my chain, in fact, I insist that you do. :)

You don't have to edit your posts for me, but you can edit that ridiculously long Signature of yours.

:wtf:

Just did that Bob. Thanks :p

d

You're not very good at this "Chain Yanking" thing, are you....

:chainsaw:

What the heck more do you want? A hug and a kiss? :p I'm just as silly and batty as you Bob. Trust me.

:p\'n\'l:

d

What the heck more do you want? A hug and a kiss? :p I'm just as silly and batty as you Bob. Trust me.

:p\'n\'l:

d

I think you're sillier....

:welcome1:

Will, don't listen to Bob. Your long WIP SIGNATURE is good, so I know what you're working on, and can delete any of those tables from my hard drive. Since you and I are the only full time flipperless authors, it wouldn't make much sense for us to duplicate each other's work. Besides if it bugs Bob, why stop doing it?!!!

John, the Flyers are going to beat Xavier at Xavier this year. Next Saturday, the Musketeers fall at home to the Flyers. The streak will be over. :special:

Will, don't listen to Bob. Your long WIP SIGNATURE is good, so I know what you're working on, and can delete any of those tables from my hard drive. Since you and I are the only full time flipperless authors, it wouldn't make much sense for us to duplicate each other's work. Besides if it bugs Bob, why stop doing it?!!!

John,

You have a point there. That's why I offered a hug and a kiss to our little pal. You know what I'm working on or now John. If anything changes, it will go back up. I want to get Mexican Baseball uploaded soon but have to fix it yet. Same for Good Luck. Both of these are nearly complete and then on to other flipperless gems and one flippered table.

FOR BOB, MY LITTLE PAL:

:poke: kissy wissy :p

:shakeass: This one is better. How's this Bob? :p

Wait, I got one better. Watch my avatar. This one's for you Bob.

John, the Flyers are going to beat Xavier at Xavier this year. Next Saturday, the Musketeers fall at home to the Flyers. The streak will be over. :special:

I could be right Bob, XU is still a good defensive team, but don't have much offensive punch. But the real streak of 30 consecutive home wins was ended with XU's loss to Flordia. And with XU losing to UC by 20 last night, I'm not holding out much hope for league play either. While I still want X to beat Dayton, I actually hope the Flyers do well this year, unless Xavier makes a quick turnaround.

Last edited:
John,

You have a point there. That's why I offered a hug and a kiss to our little pal. You know what I'm working on or now John. If anything changes, it will go back up. I want to get Mexican Baseball uploaded soon but have to fix it yet. Same for Good Luck. Both of these are nearly complete and then on to other flipperless gems and one flippered table.

What sort of problems with Mexican Baseball? i thought you had it working right. The latest version tested great. I'm not much for group hugs, so please don't start any funny business here.

But the real streak of 30 consecutive homw wins was ended with XU's loss to Flordia.

The real streak is the Flyers haven't won at Xavier since 1981. :) I always root on X, except when they play the Flyers. The Bearcats beat Dayton by around 30 this year. :verysad:

Seriously though, Druidic's Signature is still ridiculous, what if we all did that? It would look like we were a bunch of egomaniacs or even spammers. :nospam:

The real streak is the Flyers haven't won at Xavier since 1981. :) I always root on X, except when they play the Flyers. The Bearcats beat Dayton by around 30 this year. :verysad:

Seriously though, Druidic's Signature is still ridiculous, what if we all did that? It would look like we were a bunch of egomaniacs or even spammers. :nospam:

Yeah, 1981 is about when Xavier's program started to improve, and yes, they have a=had the Flyer's number at home for quite a while. I hope some how X wins again, but Dayton does seem to have the better team this year, at least on paper. Does Dayton play Gonzaga this year? Since the rumored Catholic division of the Big East seems dead, I wonder if the Jesuit schools are considering starting a new league, now that they're trying to schedule one another.

Give Will a break. His enthusiasm does make for a long signature, but it's easy to pass right over. At least he's contributing a lot more than in the past, and a lot more than a lot of others do.

What sort of problems with Mexican Baseball? i thought you had it working right. The latest version tested great. I'm not much for group hugs, so please don't start any funny business here.

John;

I got Genco's Good Luck to work with the colored balls from the demo. I had to literally SPLIT the case statements in half so all the balls wouldn't land into one scoring cup. Kind of easy if you make the basic case statements of 1-4 on the first set and 5-7 on the next. Works great.

As for Mexican Baseball, I know what is wrong with it I just haven't been working on it because Good Luck has taken ALL my time. Good Luck is really a blast once I get that damned 300 scoring trigger to work. VP9 has some issues but if done right they can be fixed.

No funny business for you my friend; just our Bobby boy. The more he complains and whines, the more hugs and kisses I lavish on him :p

Honestly, I wouldn't want Bob any other way. Unforunately I was crass with Bob at VPF and I am sorry Bob. I do owe you an apology. Please accept it so I feel better and we can go on with our pinball.

I am still going bonkers with MB and GL so I hope to have these fully done by the 15th. I don't think they'll be released by then simply because I have to make these machines look and run right. You know how I am John. If they don't play just right they aren't released.

Everything's cool. Keep on pinballin'!

d

PS: Bob, I am a spammer remember? It's why I was given a lifetime ban at VPF. I've heard from Noah once since then to try and get my account back up but nothing afterwards. Oh well, I tried. Simply put, I have nothing bad to say about Noah and his site - he's a good man and has done everything he can to make one hell of a great site. It's sad though that most folks don't come over here now and then. A lot is going on over here!

No funny business for you my friend; just our Bobby boy. The more he complains and whines, the more hugs and kisses I lavish on him :p

Honestly, I wouldn't want Bob any other way. Unforunately I was crass with Bob at VPF and I am sorry Bob. I do owe you an apology. Please accept it so I feel better and we can go on with our pinball.

Crass? I said something like "Flipperless Man!" when you entered the chatroom and you went nuts.... Cussing me out, etc. I've never seen anything like it before in my life. You were totally freaked out. Then you came directly over here and wrote a beautiful uplifting post about life and pinball. WTF?

Crass? I said something like "Flipperless Man!" when you entered the chatroom and you went nuts.... Cussing me out, etc. I've never seen anything like it before in my life. You were totally freaked out. Then you came directly over here and wrote a beautiful uplifting post about life and pinball. WTF?

Bob;

You are right about all that. I won't argue about it any longer. To be honest, I was blasted over and over in the past so I know what you're talking about there. It was really bad in the past.

Honestly, I can't remember what set me off. I think you had "badgered" someone I knew and that set me off. Truly, I can't remember. I am sorry about it though. I don't ever plan to do that again. Noah can keep me out of VPF really. I still feel bad about the chatroom thing Bob. I did offer my apologies. I can't do much else. Sorry about it all.

Like I said before, I've emailed Noah a few times and he's written back but feels I shouldn't come back to VPF for certain reasons. Not mine, but his. I'll keep it at that. What he told me is no one else's business. I then agreed and told him if he felt that way not to revoke my ban. Simple simon. He made his choice and I will stay banned for life. Okay to me. I've also been offered to come to other sites and it's been tempting but I plan to stay right here at PN. There are other folks out there that do like flipperless work. Not many of them show themselves though. Folks from these "other sites" are watching the flipperless authors and their WIP. This is how I met Art Bell (Juggle Ball) and Danny (bingo machines) and have seen their sites. I haven't met Ken Lyons but have read some of his posts and appreciated them.

Not much else Bob, just all I can say over and over is sorry man. I screwed up. Of course, I do get defensive when other folks mess with people I get to know over time. It's just the way I am.

Tiltjlp knows me very well; he's one of the only actual friends I know in VP. He's known me for over 7 years via posting and telephone. It's nice to know there is another flipperless author out there that I could really get to know. We've put up with each other's bullshit for years but we seem to always get along no matter what.

d

I'm tired of bumping this thread, I at least got the total downloads of this demo up to a whopping 4, so I can let it rest now....

Flipperless is sort of like Tofu.

I'm tired of bumping this thread, I at least got the total downloads of this demo up to a whopping 4, so I can let it rest now....

Flipperless is sort of like Tofu.

Wow, you must like this demo then Bob if you've downloaded it 4 times! :p

Are my antics boring you Bob?

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Isaac Sauvage has posted a new reply in the thread "(mis)Adventures in Cooking".
      Back