Bally Solved Hi-Deal (Bally, 1975) possible purchase?

Supersonic

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Silverball Mania
I have an opportunity to buy a 1975 Bally Hi-Deal machine. It's not working but judging by the condition of the play surface and perfect back-glass, I'm keen to grab it! For less than $1,000, the artwork on this early, one player machine is way ahead of it's time.
My question is, Although I've worked on electro-mechanical machines and I know the time consuming part is servicing all points, checking fuses, etc. What do others think might be a problem?

Solution
Bally em’s are complicated to work on. Do you have experience working on Bally’s? Single players are little easier. You may be buying a machine that someone can’t figure out how to fix. A non popular Bally em non working project should sell for about $300-600. If the schematic isn’t included with the machine, buying one is a must. The pinball database doesn’t show one to download. Surface mounted fuse holders on ballys were always a problem, so expect to replace them.
Bally em’s are complicated to work on. Do you have experience working on Bally’s? Single players are little easier. You may be buying a machine that someone can’t figure out how to fix. A non popular Bally em non working project should sell for about $300-600. If the schematic isn’t included with the machine, buying one is a must. The pinball database doesn’t show one to download. Surface mounted fuse holders on ballys were always a problem, so expect to replace them.

Solution
Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: StevOz has posted a new reply in the thread "Post interesting videos you found on YouTube".
      Back