Williams Base Hit (Williams, 1967) game and 2nd player

Jonas 11

Pinball Player
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
North Star
I have a Williams Base hit when I put 2 credits on and I press the the credit button twice it shows 2 players .only problem is when you are on # 1 player and go in to a extra inning as soon as you get your 3 outs when ithe extra innings game is over it goes in to game over it should let 2 nd player play game and it’s not any suggestion only happens when extra inning is won if there is no extra inning game .the game goes to 2nd player that works right the way it suppose to

Last edited by a moderator:
Sequence of operations
#1 replay button pushed again closing the 2nd coin relay, opening a NC switch in the game over circuit. If this switch isn’t opening correctly it would describe your problem.
#2 the extra inning bar is on the bank and lowers when the proper amount of latch-in relays pull in. Extra inning light should be on.
#3 out unit advances to 3rd out. Score motor starts running, cam 2 switch A pulls in 3rd out relay. A NO switch on the 3rd out relay and a switch on the load control relay keeps the score motor running.
#4 score motor cam 3 switch B pulls in transfer relay.
#5 score motor cam 4 switch A pulls in out unit reset.
#6 score motor cam 4 switch B , and switches on the transfer relay and 2nd coin relay pulls in the player relay. The player relay switches power and lights from 1st to 2nd players.
#6 score motor cam 5 switch A and a switch on the extra inning bar pulses the in-play relay. In-play light should be on.
At this point the 2nd player should be ready to play.
Because this sequence happens quickly, turn the score motor service switch to off, and turn the score motor cams manually to check each step.

Last edited:
hey Dave when I hit the credit button twice the 2nd coin relay on bank drops but nothing opens up On Game over circuit wat makes or how is the NC switch opens on game over

The latch-in bank should have 2 wing nuts to loosen so the bank can be flipped over to work on it.
Please send pics or a video of the bank in this position to watch latch-in’s and switches operate.

I will take video one thing Dave I noticed when Awarded extra inning while playing it will lite up on backglass extra inning as soon as I get the 3 rd out the words in play will come on for a second bases will clear and all targets lights will clear including extra inning in play witch should stay on when in extra inning but the runs do not clear you can add runs on to previous inning very strange

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: Flipper Hermann has left the room.
      Back