Flipperless Brio Labyrinths Simple and Advanced

Gimli

Pinball Hall of Famer
Btw, I bet adding an animated rat as an alt ball could look really neat.
oh bollocks me, you actually did!
Brill! :eek:
Hehe ya I thought your initial response was a llttle mild.

With BAM custom ball coding we can create balls of all sizes, textures and colors and transparency. with the miniplayfield /object grabbing tool we can grab , scale and animate anthything.

And anything we grab can in turn be attached to the ball.

You can then make the underlying ball invsible and make the attached object trace the rotation or in the case of the rat ball I made it ride the ball and point in the right direction.

In theory I could grab a whole playfield , shrink it and make it a into a rotating ball :)

steveparadis

Pinball Nudger
Ah, I gotcha. Makes sense.

So, the WIP threads date all the way back to the original VPF I think, back in 2001. I think the purpose was as a way to demonstrate progress and let the member base enjoy the steps of the table build. Then the release threads were a way to say "tada, come and get it!"

AFAIK, PN and all the other forums followed suit. Even Black's FP forums did the same IIRC.

I guess it happened differently at GoPinball because that place presumably got founded from a completely different POV, by people who hadn't come along in the old VP - FP scenes.

Anyway, I'll try the table out later and put it through some different views to check for those black walls and other changes.
you are totally right

steveparadis

Pinball Nudger
Yes I do M. Savage. I don't have the same email that was on file back then.
So after several unfructuous attemp to log in, I just resigned to create a new one.

If you can fix it so I can still use Polygame it would be great.

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
Yes I do M. Savage. I don't have the same email that was on file back then.
So after several unfructuous attemp to log in, I just resigned to create a new one.

If you can fix it so I can still use Polygame it would be great.
Yes, can do. Only issue is-- the system will not allow me to assign the same email to more than one acct.

So, I suppose I could swap the email addresses. Then, when you log out of this acct and start to log in to the Polygame acct, I imagine you will need to do a PW reset.

Let me know if that sounds good, and I'll PM you you an email address to contact me in case you have trouble logging back in or something.

BlkSbth1970

Pinball Nudger
I am using the latest verision of BAM for FP is there a way to fix this error

Attachments

• Screenshot (159).png
    Screenshot (159).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 28

BlkSbth1970

Pinball Nudger
I went through the table manager and im missing models for: Kicker Hole big, BrioKnow, Ball, and Rat. also missing all brio textures(brio, 2, 4, a, and brio simple 1-3) not in my library either.

Gimli

Pinball Hall of Famer
I went through the table manager and im missing models for: Kicker Hole big, BrioKnow, Ball, and Rat. also missing all brio textures(brio, 2, 4, a, and brio simple 1-3) not in my library either.

Are you using BAM and if so what version ?
I just tried it worked for me...

I am not using a lbrary file, all the textures are loaded in fpRam

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
Hah. Just randomly bumped in to this version today.

I haven't tried it out yet to compare the two, but I assume there's some pretty hefty differences(!)

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    @ Nano7688: HEY!