SS Wonder Wizard™ Demolition Derby (Sentinel Inc, 1977) Broken Flipper

Solid State Machines

mcgrailm

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
theatre of magic
Hello all and thanks for taking the time to read my post. I got a starter pinball machine about a year ago it called Demolition Derby and it made by Wonderwizard its had some minor problems that i've just dealt with as those problems didn't have much effect on play. However, recently the right side flipper fell past the usual stopping point and the flippers stopped working altogether. it is import to know that theses flippers work in unison so no matter what flipper button you press they are both suppose to flip.

I opened the machine removed the plexiglass cover etc and tilted it up and back to see if I could figure out what was wrong with it. What i found is that the right flipper fails to stay attached to the mechanism that makes the flipper flip. if I push the mechanism back up it will attach for the first flip maybe two if I'm lucky then it fall back out and any subsequent flipper triggering fails to produce any action

Could anyone tell me what I must do to fix this problem ?

thanks again
mcgrailm

Still looking

I'm still looking to fix this problem could anyone tell me how I would know which parts I need to replace as want to replace as little as possible

thanks again for any and all help
mcgrailm

General chit-chat
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: roachie has left the room.
      Back