Cirqus Voltaire (Midway, 1997) VP9

VP9 Bally SS Recreation Circus Voltaire VP9 v1.0

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

alturas

Pinball Player
Reaction score
I've dowloaded Circus Voltaire VP9 table by jpsalas, and don't get it to work.
At the start appears a flashing sign:"Testing Ringmaster" and it doesn't go any further. (Of course, I play it in VP9 and have installed the ROM).
:sob:
¿Any help?
Thanks.

This is a bug in vpinmame which doesn't start the motor, and the rom keeps waiting.

What you do is to hit the "END" key and the "coin" door will close and the motor will start moving, and the testing will be done. After that it may work for may days, and one day you'll see the Ringmaster don't move anymore. Then just hit "END" twice and the Ringmaster starts working again.

I tried to fix that in the script, and I saw that other authors have tried this too, but non of the solutions worked 100% fine.

Have fun!

Greetings
JP

PD: La tecla "END" es la marcada con "Fin" en el teclado español.

Do this to

This is a bug in vpinmame which doesn't start the motor, and the rom keeps waiting.

What you do is to hit the "END" key and the "coin" door will close and the motor will start moving, and the testing will be done. After that it may work for may days, and one day you'll see the Ringmaster don't move anymore. Then just hit "END" twice and the Ringmaster starts working again.

I tried to fix that in the script, and I saw that other authors have tried this too, but non of the solutions worked 100% fine.

Have fun!

Greetings
JP

PD: La tecla "END" es la marcada con "Fin" en el teclado español.
uncheck startup test,give it time.
:guitar:

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: HZR has posted a new reply in the thread "Complete list of VB commands".
      Back