• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Español, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads). You can change your Language Here!
CSI (Stern, 2008)

Recreation CSI (Stern, 2008) MOD 2.0

No permission to download

NitroNimbus

Pinball Wizard
Hi jack7749,

"Great but no score in desktop mode is this normal please?"
I am not certain how to answer this question, do you mean the DMD is not working in desktop mode?

NitroNimbus

Pinball Wizard
Hi jack7749,

I can not replicate the problem, please try this table.
If you are still having an issue with the DMD I am sorry I am not able to help, it must be something your end, cheers!

Attachments

NitroNimbus

Pinball Wizard
Hi jack7749,

No worries mate, I just changed the DMD from a DISPDMD to a HUDDMD so it displays on the translite now.
Glad it helped, cheers!

jack7749

Pinball Player
Est t-il possible d avoir une version avec le DMD qui s'affiche sur le bureau comme pour les autres tables en plus du back glass svp ?

NitroNimbus

Pinball Wizard
No sorry mate, the table was released with only one DMD.
It would take a long time to add the other one and is of no benefit to me, cheers!

jack7749

Pinball Player
Je me permet de vous adresser une version qui me conviendrai en MOD avec le dmd comme je le souhaite
Peut être que votre version MOD peut être adaptée comme cela
A suivre merci ..

Attachments

NitroNimbus

Pinball Wizard
Yes this is correct, I posted my cabinet version of the table by mistake.
Please download again from the recourse page, I have re-posted the correct table, cheers!

jack7749

Pinball Player
Merci beaucoup
Savez vous pourquoi le score d une partie débute toujours à 55 190 et non pas à zéro ?

NitroNimbus

Pinball Wizard
Line 977
' As soon the game start there are a add off points and the start of a clock for the lights rotation'
AddScore(55190)
rotationoflights.set true, 10

This code adds the score 55,190 at the start. I have no idea why it was added to the scrip but guessing there is a reason.
I am not knowledgeable about FP scripts.
I don't care about scores I am in it for the game play, but if it bothers you change it to AddScore(0) or delete it, cheers!

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.