DARTH VADER new game previews

theGhost787

Pinball Nudger
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Twilight Zone
Welcome to the darkside. Future Pinball Next Year. Sneek Previews. More Preveiws Posted Here Soon

4481fee.jpg

thanks for the preview. it seems to me that it needs a little more work.

Yes. Its just a preview. It wont be done any time soon. If you have any suggestions post them . I was thinking of using neon rails where the light saber is. but having clear plastic like a ramp. I am only using darth vader stuff so no R2d2 in this one. Even the plastics if you look close it is vaders mask.

3bbebd9.jpg

looks like your off to a good start, I'll be updating my "Darth Vader" table soon.

Thanks mark1 i swear i am not trying to copy you. I played yours before. You are very good at holograms and your lights are very good too. I had this wallpaper on my pc, I have bumpers where Vaders eyes are and maybe a gobble hole where his nose part is.I am also helping Akira/Granit work on Volcano. I havent even messed with it today. Any ideas on this anyone can post them It will have some good surprises. Not groundbreaking but New and nice

Another Idea that i had was to put the lights as vaders suit has those button in the front. I need to mess with FPM some more i was hoping to get light saber flippers flippers that have lights but it will take some thinking.

5599e67.jpg

Also being built is Astro Flite

697b5ab.jpg

Finishing Scripts on Wallace and Gromit table built by Granit re made from EalaDubh

65c67f3.jpg

VPu wants to stop hosting Future Pinball and only have Visual Pinball Jackie Chan is now sad. Jackie Chan

ec4912d.gif

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: simon.bethke is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back