Eight Ball Deluxe VP9 1.1: ¿Is there any code to add to the Script?

rodripeces

Inserted Coin
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Lightning
I have a problem with the "BANK SHOT SPECIAL Programming =

I don´t understand the programming of this Special, because ..... First Time = 50 K, Second Time = One credit, Third Time= 50 K ...... and (ooooops !) is "like a loop", because in the Fourth Time = ONE CREDIT AGAIN ! - The original Eight Ball De Luxe was only (after 50 K) one credit ..... and no more (the rest of the times just 50 K) -

As inside the "F6 Window to set game parameters" there´s no an option to set the "Bank Shot Special", I need the help of somebody who can know if anybody could help me to add a little code in the Script, to set JUST ONE SPECIAL PER BALL, " IN THE BANK SHOT "

(The Bank Shot appears on the middle - left of Playfield, and the Special light is "on" after pull down each one of the four multiplier targets and then shot the ball per fifth time to obtain 50.000 Points.
In the original Pinball, after the Special light is "off" (sixth shot), every shot is 50.000 points for the rest of the times in the same ball ( seventh, ninth, fifteenth time, etc. - and in this way is that I wish enjoy this wonderfull Pinball - )
I think is a Visual Basic source code; - maybe is Visual C, I´m not sure -

:D Thanks a lot by read this message.

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/

That type code is generally not scripted but run from the rom code. There are a few revisions and you may be use to just one.

There is usually settings and the VP table may be using a more liberal setting.

The settings would not be adjustable in F6 unless they are put into a file. You would make these adjustments inside the operator menu.

That type code is generally not scripted but run from the rom code. There are a few revisions and you may be use to just one.

There is usually settings and the VP table may be using a more liberal setting.

The settings would not be adjustable in F6 unless they are put into a file. You would make these adjustments inside the operator menu.

:| But from the operator menu there are no possibilities of change what I want .... What do you mean with "operator menu" = before to execute the game with F5, the path = Edition // Options // Physics ? (in that place there´s no adjustements for the game, just there´s technical adjustements like Table Slope, Level of ball acceleration, etc.

The operator menu is built into the DMD with newer table that have them.

If this table has a setting for special awards it would be a dip switch.

Find a user manual on-line and it will say how to set game options.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: MMITG is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back