• We have added Language Translations for French, Italian and Spanish menus, you can change your language at the bottom of every page, bottom left in the footer.
  • Spanish (Español, Latin American) translations have been added for the Forums and Resource Manager (Downloads). You can change your Language Here!

Stern [EN COURS] IRON MAIDEN WIP

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
Si vous plait (mon Francais est... haha, merde)-- eur, quell version du VP, svp?

Et quoi version du "Iron Maiden, svp?"

Err, how's your French holding up there, Paul, because over here, it's pretty tragic. lol

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters

shiva

Pinball Wizard
Staff member
Site Supporters
Horrible french skills personally. an't really help anyway, don't know anything about vpx, and multiball for a game like that is very complex if you have 2 multiballs going.

Not looking forward to adding multiball to fpx, so many different multiball systems and setups, so that will be a real bitch to write to be able to handle them all in one script.

Ike Savage

Froggy like robot
Staff member
Site Supporters
shiva

could you code the table briefly?
:o

Btw, that looks like some old Pacdude WIP of "Iron Maiden." No way in a million years that's going to run in VPX.

Fastdraw, you should definitely try a modern version, like I posted above.

shiva

Pinball Wizard
Staff member
Site Supporters
shiva

could you code the table briefly?
Sorry. Semi retired now and only have time for my stuff. I hate using other peoples code, too overly complex for it's own good.

fpx will have multiball support soon, keep a eye for a future release.

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.