Shockman

appropriate at this time
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
Star Trek
Fish and brackets

Last edited:
Here it is the best picture I have of the table.

Attachments

• flint1.zip
    3.5 MB · Views: 635
It looks cool Phil.

Fish?

How about them sharks or sting rays? :D

The pickup truck is body and paint, and the house is Carpentry, Electrical, Plumbing, and Paint.
i'm trying to build a wooden arm that will swing over my bed, hold a monitor, and let me read ebooks while i rest from my CFS.

thing is, i don't know how stable it's going to be. maybe i can show you a pic so you can make any suggestions when the first prototype is assembled.

i'm trying to build a wooden arm that will swing over my bed, hold a monitor, and let me read ebooks while i rest from my CFS.

thing is, i don't know how stable it's going to be. maybe i can show you a pic so you can make any suggestions when the first prototype is assembled.

Search for Hospital swing arm and look at the images.

television_pdi_p15_lcd_w_tv.jpg

well in my case (part A) is going to be attached to the top of a stack of milkcrates, (part B) is going to be two 2x4 sections held only by a medium-sized bolt and (part C) is going to be one more drilling into the wood, no doubt adding that much more stability to the whole rickety, slipshod apparatus.

:D

oh dear, what happened to the project?

did phil just quit the VP scene?

no, scroll back through the thread and look for his posts.

Quit? No.
Fortunately, TMFP has little influence here at PN, as it should be. He can only keep me from VPF
This thread just went too far off track. I mentioned reasons for the delay, but the thread is about the VP work. I don't understand the shark and sting ray reference, and though would be willing to look at your bracket, I don't want my Flintstones work to get in the way of that.

I'll release it when it's done.

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Chat Bot Mibs Chat Bot Mibs: jumpyspider is our newest member. Welcome!
      Back