Flintstones, The (Williams, 1994) VP9.90a

VP9 Williams SS Recreation Flintstones, The (Williams, 1994) VP9.90a v1.02 [NM LoadedWeapon-DT] 2020-01-28

No permission to download
Solid State Machines

StevOz

Administrator
Staff member
Site Supporters
Solutions
Reaction score
Favorite Pinball Machine
TMNT
This is the adjusted desktop mod of Flintstones Night Mod 1.4 FS by LoadedWeapon.

Many thanks to jpsalas for his original recreation and LoadedWeapon for his Night Mod.

I decided I may as well upload this version for all desktop users. I adjusted the Inclination and Field of View settings to render as large as possible on a 1920x1080 wide screen monitor.

Enjoy, it's one of my favourite tables now and I suggest you also add the colourised DMD settings, found here...

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1VYPZdwJtWTR8m2W_ixshCw0OO97qwEAtWowd32i6kOA/edit#gid=0

Adjusted Flintstones Night Mod 1.4 FS for desktop.
Rotated and changed Backdrop settings for desktop.
Added Rails and backdrop from The Flintstones VP91x v1.02 by jpsalas
Adjust back wall to fit new backdrop settings.

Thought I'd upload it here for all to checkout, as I recall I think this is one that shockman likes. :wave:

Download here...

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/UpDow...s-lid-2488-ttitle-FlintstonesNMDT_1.0.1_.html

Requires VP9.90a available here...

http://www.pinballnirvana.com/UpDownload-req-viewsdownload-sid-5.html

Attachments

• FS4.jpg
    FS4.jpg
    460.4 KB · Views: 375
wow, that's neat. i might have to install the 9x VP to see if it will run reasonably.

are there a lot of recent desktop tables and nightmod versions these days?

Worth a go Ike, with vp9.9 and dx9 support it has been reported to run Ok even on intel W8 tablets.

Got 3 more I've modded and will upload them here soonish..

Although I only included the latest VP9.90a in that last upload, so I'll upload the entire VP9.90 install which you will most likely need, the 9.90a .exe just fixes a few memory leaks.

Attachments

• brdt.jpg
    brdt.jpg
    495.6 KB · Views: 335
  • bttfr2.jpg
    bttfr2.jpg
    442.1 KB · Views: 334
  • JQ7.jpg
    JQ7.jpg
    476.4 KB · Views: 354
would that include the VPM component?

i have VPM from a few years ago installed, compatible with VP6 or something around there. i just wouldn't want to break backwards compatibility if i ever run the old boy again.

I really don't believe you could break backwards compatibility I have several different VP versions here in the same folder and they all work fine with the latest pinmame, though nothing as old as VP6. That said the new VP9.90 also uses a completely separate set of registry files so it's not going to effect any earlier installed versions in that regard either.

ah, cool. maybe it's VP7 in fact. whatever version it was before the tables had to be retooled for the new VP8.

wow, time flies. it all seems kind of like ancient history... but 12 years with applications and the internet both really is a long time!

Forum activity
Help Users
You can interact with the ChatGPT Bot in any Chat Room and there is a dedicated room. The command is /ai followed by a space and then your ? or inquiry.
ie: /ai What is a EM Pinball Machine?
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
      Mibs Mibs: Itchigo has posted a new reply in the thread "Sounds library".
      Back